• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Ambasador writes to AP on Shane Todd's murder court case

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well well well.. Associated Press has responded.. and I'm chuckling.. post if you understand why I;m so amused.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...S_DEATH?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

"SINGAPORE (AP) -- In a May 27 story and headlines about a coroner's inquest into the death of an American scientist, The Associated Press erroneously reported that police admitted violating or flouting official protocol in their investigation by not SEEKING fingerprints or DNA samples, and by examining the contents of a laptop computer in the dead man's apartment. Rather than admitting to any incorrect behavior in testimony, a police investigator simply recounted his actions, which he described as permissible under the guidelines. Police deny that any protocol was violated or flouted while looking into the cause of death.

I just say this.. NOTICE the words in CAPS?

Good job AP.. now the SPF looks even more stoopiddo than ever before...!!

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who made this pundek an ambassador?

scumbags who call themselves elites, call their employers names such as "lesser mortals", "daft",
"sheep" and etc...

this particular group losing local support, no choice but to give (at e expense of country) out
citizenships/passports to whoever and/or whatever that willing to sell their souls(if they have one)
to advocate whatever bullshit the papees dishing out to the world...

助李为孽者, 其后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
scumbags who call themselves elites, call their employers names such as "lesser mortals", "daft",
"sheep" and etc...

this particular group losing local support, no choice but to give (at e expense of country) out
citizenships/passports to whoever and/or whatever that willing to sell their souls(if they have one)
to advocate whatever bullshit the papees dishing out to the world...

助李为孽者, 其后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

So you support FTs rights?

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you support FTs rights?

NEVER.........(this's my answer to your question)

fuck papees, may papees, cronies n families burn eternally in hells.....

MAJULLAH SINGAPURA!
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE!!!

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEVER.........(this's my answer to your question)

fuck papees, may papees, cronies n families burn eternally in hells.....

MAJULLAH SINGAPURA!
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE!!!

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

You like FT Shane Todd.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
You like FT Shane Todd.

WHY ARE U PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH?

SINCE WHEN I LIKE FT?

READ CAREFULLY, I POST ONLY WHERE THE FUCKIN' AH NEH'S APPOINTED AS SINGAPORE REP.

THAT'S ALL!!! NOW THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM GOING TO REPLY TO U POLITELY ON THIS ISSUE.

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wakao.. instead of ONE police "messing up" and "not following protocol".. now.. becos of this dumb ambASSador to US.. AP's news piece is like potraying SPF's "guidelines" in a worse light.. from one policeman to now.. the entire SPF!!!

Jialat sia.. i think hor.. it might haf been better for that kns fella not to haf gay-kiang and write to AP in the first place lor.

Bro Du.. wha ah... ur pts higher den mine?????

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wakao.. instead of ONE police "messing up" and "not following protocol".. now.. becos of this dumb ambASSador to US.. AP's news piece is like potraying SPF's "guidelines" in a worse light.. from one policeman to now.. the entire SPF!!!

Jialat sia.. i think hor.. it might haf been better for that kns fella not to haf gay-kiang and write to AP in the first place lor.

Bro Du.. wha ah... ur pts higher den mine?????

So what if Shane Todd was murdered? Will Obama impose sanctions?

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think.. and firmly believe.. that any action taken by the US (if any at all) on Sg.. is definitely not a good thing.

But.. he question is.. "will the US (congress or otherwise.. even Obama himself) do anything?".

Unless something crazy happens in the Shane Todd's court case.. then maybe... MAYBE.

Right now, it seems all eyes and ears are on the coming coroners(') report in court next month.

Some of my friends who are in the US have commented to me (via email) that ppl have been asking them if the police here were corrupted.. or even inept.. and why simple stuff as dusting for prints were not done.. but left to the officer's assessment at the scene. They really couldn't answer and they really felt awkward.

The "corrected" article by AP has done it's "job". The seeds of doubt have been planted in those who have read the article.. whether Sg ppl, ppl who have been or not been to Sg.. and i don't think it helps that the ppl in the offices here (law and all the others) realize the magnitude of certain implications of being perceived as "callous", "careless", "untrained" and "backward".. even "prehistoric" in the supposed guidelines and all.

Confidence in how things are done here may have taken a serious dip in the eyes of those who have read AP's "corrected" article. The only lucky thing is.. the recent news report of an Indian national, raping a China Uni student.. happened in HK.. and not here.

But, how long can THEIR luck last? We will just have to wait and see next month.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy is part of the long established Sindhi or Gujarati Singapore community. 3rd or 4th generation SIngaporean, did NS, and studied in NUS. They were involved in the tailoring trade, high end suits such as Melwani etc. I recall his wife was stunner.

Does this shit skin know how to speak the local lingo or does he adopt that high falutin attitude whereby he thinks he is somehow a cut above the masses?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think.. and firmly believe.. that any action taken by the US (if any at all) on Sg.. is definitely not a good thing.

But.. he question is.. "will the US (congress or otherwise.. even Obama himself) do anything?".

Unless something crazy happens in the Shane Todd's court case.. then maybe... MAYBE.

Right now, it seems all eyes and ears are on the coming coroners(') report in court next month.

Some of my friends who are in the US have commented to me (via email) that ppl have been asking them if the police here were corrupted.. or even inept.. and why simple stuff as dusting for prints were not done.. but left to the officer's assessment at the scene. They really couldn't answer and they really felt awkward.

The "corrected" article by AP has done it's "job". The seeds of doubt have been planted in those who have read the article.. whether Sg ppl, ppl who have been or not been to Sg.. and i don't think it helps that the ppl in the offices here (law and all the others) realize the magnitude of certain implications of being perceived as "callous", "careless", "untrained" and "backward".. even "prehistoric" in the supposed guidelines and all.

Confidence in how things are done here may have taken a serious dip in the eyes of those who have read AP's "corrected" article. The only lucky thing is.. the recent news report of an Indian national, raping a China Uni student.. happened in HK.. and not here.

But, how long can THEIR luck last? We will just have to wait and see next month.

Suppose it is a spy case. Then why are US military planes and ships docking in Singapore where there can be more stealing of technology?

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
See lately news.. US spy on HK and China.. so gungho sia.

So.. why US ships n planes dun dare come to SG? They probably hor, haf better spyware then PRC.. probably la.

And.. since the AP wrote the correction article.. all is quiet again.. think the gay-kiang fella kena gu-you kaya by higher up ppl who READ the original AP and not the sg media reported versin lor.

Even I can see de caps hor.. and think.."wa sey.. kena di-xiao xiao and call the ambassador idiot liao.. ppl here who dun see it better go for some england lesson lor"