• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Since The New York Times, and The New York Post, say China is evil, America should nuke Beijing!

hugosl

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the news media tells us China is the world's most evil regime, America should nuke Beijing, exterminate the evil Chinese Communists, and turn the evil Chinese regime, into a democracy, just as Truman did to evil Japan! Blessed be Lord Our God, George YHWH Washington/George Allah Washington, and Goddess Martha Shekinah Washington/Martha Fatima Washington! May America annihilate evil China, and rule the world forever and ever! Amen!

hugosl

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know China is not evil! Wow! The US media makes me paranoid! I have a question. I emailed China's State Council page, (www.gov.cn) and Peking University, (www.pku.edu.cn) my China ideas, ecomomic reform ideas, and computer ideas. I recommended China have direct elections, for its Consultative Conferences, People's Congresses, and its People's Procuratorates. China's famous Sun Yat Sen, (Sun Wen) inspired me. I am waiting for a reply. A friend of mine, claimed China called him, and said China now has general elections! Is this true, or is he fibbing? I also asked both sites, to get the government to disband the conglomerates. What do you think?

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know China is not evil! Wow! The US media makes me paranoid! I have a question. I emailed China's State Council page, (www.gov.cn) and Peking University, (www.pku.edu.cn) my China ideas, ecomomic reform ideas, and computer ideas. I recommended China have direct elections, for its Consultative Conferences, People's Congresses, and its People's Procuratorates. China's famous Sun Yat Sen, (Sun Wen) inspired me. I am waiting for a reply. A friend of mine, claimed China called him, and said China now has general elections! Is this true, or is he fibbing? I also asked both sites, to get the government to disband the conglomerates. What do you think?
??? what is it that you are inhaling? you as high as a kite