• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

simple question for christians ver 3.0

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jonah 1:17

But the LORD provided a great fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was inside the fish three days and three nights.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Now the LORD had arranged for a great fish to swallow Jonah. And Jonah was inside the fish for three days and three nights.

English Standard Version (©2001)
And the LORD appointed a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
And the LORD appointed a great fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the stomach of the fish three days and three nights.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
The LORD sent a big fish to swallow Jonah. Jonah was inside the fish for three days and three nights.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

American King James Version

American Standard Version
And Jehovah prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah; and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Now the Lord prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonas: and Jonas was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

Darby Bible Translation
And Jehovah prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

English Revised Version
And the LORD prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah; and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont run away ...come in son dont later wait for me to log out then you start to come in ppl here can see the time you post leh .:wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Answered in post 5 sir.

You ask one million times I will still give you the simple n honest answer.
So where does that lead you to bro?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Answered in post 5 sir.

You ask one million times I will still give you the simple n honest answer.
So where does that lead you to bro?

U never answer my question yet :wink: how can a human stay alive in a fish stomach for 3 days ? :wink: