• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sim Lim Square Top 10 blacklisted retailers list

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sim Lim Square blacklisted the name of vendors who have the most complaints and disputes.

Please avoid them at all cost.

#01-42 JW World Pte Ltd - 10
#02-77 Cyber Maestro Pte Ltd - 7
#01-50 Mobile Apps Pte Ltd - 6
#01-58 3 Plus Mobile LLP - 6
#01-16 S.M.S Gaming LLP - 5
#02-61 One Plus Mobile LLP - 4
#01-64 Elite 3 Mobile Pte Ltd - 4
#02-72 Mobile Apps Pte Ltd - 3
#02-26 Ray Technology -3
#02-61 Wee Mobile - 3

Do note that most of them are from the 1st and 2nd floor. The rest of the floor are more truthworthy retailers.

Happy shopping there.

Sim Lim Sq bad retailer list.JPG

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sim Lim Square blacklisted the name of vendors who have the most complaints and disputes.

Please avoid them at all cost.

#01-42 JW World Pte Ltd - 10
#02-77 Cyber Maestro Pte Ltd - 7
#01-50 Mobile Apps Pte Ltd - 6
#01-58 3 Plus Mobile LLP - 6
#01-16 S.M.S Gaming LLP - 5
#02-61 One Plus Mobile LLP - 4
#01-64 Elite 3 Mobile Pte Ltd - 4
#02-72 Mobile Apps Pte Ltd - 3
#02-26 Ray Technology -3
#02-61 Wee Mobile - 3

Do note that most of them are from the 1st and 2nd floor. The rest of the floor are more truthworthy retailers.

Happy shopping there.

View attachment 9227

You taken over bus64?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a better, more efficient way: Level 1 and Level 2 of SLS are blacklisted.
No shop on both these floors is to be exempted from a boycott.

ZombieFart

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only time I could be happy with a heavy flood in Singapore, is when the 1st and 2nd level of SLS fully submerged under the water.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always do a little Internet research before buying any electronic stuff. Then compare prices with at least three shops. If too lazy, then can only blame ownself.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for pc products. go to the ah neh shops like tradepec. the prices are usually a few dollars cheaper than the likes of fuwell, bell...

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lord knows if they are 2nd hand or damaged. There's a reason why they are cheaper.

the nehs at tradepac siam gst... thats why their pc parts cheaper then pct,bell,choppermind etc etc... if you look closer at their receipt, the name is BEST VALUE COMPUTERS not TRADEPAC...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for pc products. go to the ah neh shops like tradepec. the prices are usually a few dollars cheaper than the likes of fuwell, bell...

TradePAC is one of the consistently shitlisted computer shops. It being run by Ah Nehs is yet another reason to boycott.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TradePAC is one of the consistently shitlisted computer shops. It being run by Ah Nehs is yet another reason to boycott.

why ? could there be problems with the warranties because of the BEST VALUE COMPUTERS not TRADEPAC on receipt ? i don't care if it is ah nehs, ah tiongs or sinkies shops. i just want to buy my stuffs cheaper.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why ? could there be problems with the warranties because of the BEST VALUE COMPUTERS not TRADEPAC on receipt ? i don't care if it is ah nehs, ah tiongs or sinkies shops. i just want to buy my stuffs cheaper.

what i meant was the siam gst part.. thats why cheaper.. nth to do with nehs or tiongs.. i agree with you on the cheaper parts.. :wink: got problem with hardwares go straight to distro, faster and easier then to go bug the retailers...