• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SilkAir Flight 185 - Pilot Suicide?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I saw the same episode that you did too. I also reached the same conclusion as you. U don't have to convince me. But a certain kukubird still thinks its a rudder issue, and anyone who disagrees with him is an empty vessel or some such thing. He is a the pride of what singaporean engineering can produce. ie a closed myopic small mind.
hahaha....double confirmed that u don't know how they discovered the problem with the faulty servo unit..
and btw this was many years after Silkair185....go and learn something besides papsmearing....lol.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha....double confirmed that u don't know how they discovered the problem with the faulty servo unit..
and btw this was many years after Silkair185....go and learn something besides papsmearing....lol.

What we are trying to say fucktard, is that while the rudder servo unit is a known fault of the 737, it is not what caused the Silkair crash. Got it?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Silkair is a bozo......if it wants to demote a pilot, it should just sack him.

An unhappy pilot will take revenge on the airline.

That is what exactly happened. This pilot had already wanted to commit suicide, but on his own in another way, perhaps. Fact that Silkair demoted him made him decide to bring down the plane as well.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it was really suicide that the pilot is a real motherfucking mass murderer over only a million bucks.
Want to mass murder then take out the miws....we will hail him as a hero

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha..the wannabe historian trying his luck at commenting on aircraft accidents..lol.

History, politics, and generally all affairs are out of depth for you...dont be gey kiang..

you are only good at twisting and turning, slithering and slobbering..go back to yr woodwork or fuck off from the forum which you promised.

Read my signature and gag on it, fucktard.

Last edited:

KouRyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I miss her books.

DiscussCvr_Web.gif

ExcuseMe.gif

Her books were a pop during my school daze.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If it was really suicide that the pilot is a real motherfucking mass murderer over only a million bucks.
Want to mass murder then take out the miws....we will hail him as a hero

Yah lor, u r right, he should crash the plane into the PAP head office or Parliament during sessions. Take them all out.