• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sign on regulars salary should be cut down to 50%

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are classifies things lah. Only when you are in the force during that incident, you will know the details.

I remember they have only fire crackers and they use knives for meals. This incident happens way before internet times when information is freely availiable. The pilot is in contact with the authorities all the time, and he is the one who provided the information. He got an award too, if my memory is correct.

Wow, top secret military information and you managed to get info on it?? I'm impressed.

So in the end you are telling me that I should believe your hearsay which you might have heard from someone else who probably hear it from someone else whom probably heard it from another friend of a friend who was the twice removed cousin of a friend of the friend who might have a friend who knows a friend working in SIA who heard if from a friend whose friend is supposedly the friend of the pilot?

Yeap sure sounds credible to me!!!!

Guess what I heard another rumor from a friend who was good friend with another friend who was a teacher who had a student who knows a friend whose cousin has a friend who had a friend who was doing NS and heard from his platoon mate who had a friend in Mindef who knows someone in Commandos who had a friend whose cousin twice removed was part of the team of SOF that stormed the plane. Apparently, LKY, Nathan and LHL was also part of the team of SOF. In fact it was LKY, Nathan and LHL who killed those terrorist, of coz it was not reported this way to the press coz all this was top secret.

Yeap I know, my story is just about as creditible as yours