• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Siew Kum Hong OUSTED! Joscelin Yeo become new NMP!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For a moment Jos looked like the 007 Bond character villian, JAWS.

jaws mor handsum la ... :p

phpuWQdFd.jpg
0,,6059318,00.jpg

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably it is a good thing.

We want vocal and those with a sting to run for opposition and not some NMP!

And if PAP are to take out those with sting, the NMPs would be left with those that are too similar to the PAP backbencher. This can only be good to the growing frustration of the general populace, to vote with their head.

I agree

NMPs are only for show. They can introduce new bills and make debate more interesting but the end result it, its the elected MPs that vote for the bills, not NMPs.

Those that really want to help the general public, go stand for elecdtion and not try to fight for NMP position. You do not help Singaporean much in this manner.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
"...I have said this before, and I will repeat it here: my involvement in AWARE was in my personal capacity and not as an NMP..."

When Steve Chia took nude photos of himself and his maid, it was also in his personal capacity what... what a ass-poking fagot cry baby :oIo:

junkmail

Alfrescian
Loyal
whether it is in his personal capacity or in his public capacity is entirely irrelevant

it is not as though a zebra can change its stripes when it is in the city or the grassland

good riddance!

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with all that.

I think you forumers still do not understand the power of the conservative (values, not political leaning) lobby in Singapore. Even George Yeo had to bank down 20 years ago when he tried to implement a more liberal approach towards censorship etc.

What the hell is going on???? Outspoken people are kicked out while an ex-swimmer with no record of speaking out for the people gets voted in!!!!??????? What's she gonna championed? Every girl should get compulsory swimming training??????

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - PAP, WTF does she know about Life!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Crosswindx <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>5:13 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 15) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>16533.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Joscelin Yeo Wei Ling, 30
a4-joscelinm.jpg
A national swimmer, and the only Singaporean athlete to have competed in four Olympic Games starting with Barcelona in 1992. The winner of 40 gold medals at the SEA Games has been named Sportswoman of the Year three times.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This her in makeup??
141615592a8.jpg