• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA screw up in China! Hits Air China plane!

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
20100801-18aqwhh5177gir3qeucjjjjkgi.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It happend,let's just move on!
It's unexpected,once in 50 years !
It's an act of god,beyond our control !

mentor_LEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO AMOUNT OF NEW PLANES CAN PREVENT DUMB PILOTS.

Remember SQ 006 which tried to take off from wrong runway in Taipei?

Lucky they never land my brand new plane n Tian An Men. Otherwise I can not afford to pay the damages.:eek::p

Heng Ah!

Huat Ah!

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO AMOUNT OF NEW PLANES CAN PREVENT DUMB PILOTS.

Remember SQ 006 which tried to take off from wrong runway in Taipei?

Lucky they never land my brand new plane n Tian An Men. Otherwise I can not afford to pay the damages.:eek::p

Heng Ah!

Huat Ah!

Yah SQ pilots are BLIND.

Now they can blame Beijing Airport Control Tower Radar never warn them like they did in Taiwan about SQ006.:p

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
please la, people, :mad:
I read da paper this morning they said overcast sky in Beijing dropped visibility to just 1.1 km

how could da pilot see wingtips from where he sat :confused:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat sia plane damn humsup ... :mad:

used his rite wing 2 rub sexy air china mm's buttocks ...

shud gif dat humsup sia plane 6 of ze bestest strokes of ze rotan ... :mad:

Last edited:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are clear lines on the Taxiway for the pilot to follow, it is design such that as long as you keep the center line of your nose wheel on the line, you have enough clearance on all side.

Since the China Air plane is park, so there are only 2 possibilities.

The China Air is park in a wrong position - They have markings on the parking bay for different aircraft type, the Marshall will guide the aircraft to the appropriate line on the ground base on the aircraft type. Unless he screw up and the tail is sticking out more then it should but still, the clearance is big enough to avoid a collision

Or the pilot in SQ can't see or did not follow or follow the wrong line on the taxi way, then he is screwed, if the visibility is so bad that you can't even see the center line, he should not have proceed.

I read da paper this morning they said overcast sky in Beijing dropped visibility to just 1.1 km

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The plane is taxiing on run way. Runway taxiing have marking in yellow line. So if pilot follow the yellow line there will be no accident.
Pilot never follow the airport rule and regulation. Only time will tell which plane/pilot made mistake. Or the control tower give the either plane order to turn that cause the collission.

compro

Alfrescian
Loyal

1.1Km is very far. Fer enough for the pilot to stop the plane if he is not sleeping!
I am sure even I do not have my pair of glasses on. I can see a 737 parked 1Km away. If this is a small car, then I cannot be sure.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Years ago the crash in Taiwan was caused because they took the wrong runway. Was this the same pilot :confused:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.1Km is very far. Fer enough for the pilot to stop the plane if he is not sleeping!
I am sure even I do not have my pair of glasses on. I can see a 737 parked 1Km away. If this is a small car, then I cannot be sure.

What I heard was the pilots were flying by instruments because of the poor visibilty...... this is not confirmed fact hor.... just what I heard from other gossipping crew. :wink:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are centre line lights to guide them in such circumstances la. That guy must be sleeping!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
All movements if planes on the ground are controlled by ground radar too and watched by ground-controllers from control tower.

All sleeping too ?

Well, it is still the pilots' responsibility to look out for any possibilities.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
All movements if planes on the ground are controlled by ground radar too and watched by ground-controllers from control tower.

All sleeping too ?

Well, it is still the pilots' responsibility to look out for any possibilities.

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Same invalid and stupid excuses identical to that for SQ006.

Poor visibility then passengers got to die?

1st world indeed SIA.

Why uniquely Singapore?

1.1 km is a distance that will take many minutes for plane to crawl up to reach on taxi way.

Surely fucking SQ pilots are blind and their new aircraft's advanced instruments are not being paid any attention to by these fucked up blind pilots.

SQ passengers all deserve to die.

:oIo: