• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SIA Pilots’ Sob Stories will turn you Green with Envy! Please eat Cake!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
With S$13k monthly now and he's still complaining. WTF? These are the type of Sinkies the PAP has breed in the last 30 years.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got 1 solution for this atas pilot with high expenditures....buy high value insurance on himself and then follow the footsteps of Capt Tsu Way Ming.

hqdefault.jpg

Perturbator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay them slightly more than bus drivers because that is what they do. The difference is 10000m in the air.

I'd like to see you put your money where your mouth is and board a flight captained by a Chinaman who has 2 months of aircraft training. After all it's the same thing except at altitude isn't it Or are you just full of hot hair because your head resides in your rectal cavity? Better visit Koh Poh Koon,mate.

Zumba2

Alfrescian
Loyal
With S$13k monthly now and he's still complaining. WTF? These are the type of Sinkies the PAP has breed in the last 30 years.

You tend to budget based on your average income. He is lamenting because his income has essentially been halved. The fact that his bar is set much higher than yours should not be of any bearing. Im sure you'd bitch and whine (that seems to be the Raison D' etre for most of you lot) if your salary was halved to $600 a month no? Think about it champ.

Zumba2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got 1 solution for this atas pilot with high expenditures....buy high value insurance on himself and then follow the footsteps of Capt Tsu Way Ming.

hqdefault.jpg
Any pilot who does this simply as a solution to financial difficulties would still have made better life choices than you.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You tend to budget based on your average income. He is lamenting because his income has essentially been halved. The fact that his bar is set much higher than yours should not be of any bearing. Im sure you'd bitch and whine (that seems to be the Raison D' etre for most of you lot) if your salary was halved to $600 a month no? Think about it champ.
In times of crisis, can you still expect to be paid the same? You must be crazily mad. Get real. I fully agree with some other forumers here had said: relinquish some of his investments even if at a loss. Don't bitch about being paid half his last salary as he should already be grateful that he's still being paid today. It's his greed that got him into this today. One cannot win all the time but must adjust to circumstances and stop whining like a dog. Nobody's going to take pity on such a sore loser. Be a winner like me and always associate with winners.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd like to see you put your money where your mouth is and board a flight captained by a Chinaman who has 2 months of aircraft training. After all it's the same thing except at altitude isn't it Or are you just full of hot hair because your head resides in your rectal cavity? Better visit Koh Poh Koon,mate.

You are dumber than I first thought. Daft to the n- degree.

The fact that there are numerous Chinese and Indian fake pilots actually flying airliners with passengers in them PROVES that pilots are nothing but glorified bus drivers. In fact, I must say that they are seriously more competent because I have not read a single instance they crash. In fact they are everywhere.

SG should, or I say must, let SIA go bankrupt. Restart just like Malaysian Airlines. But with new terms for all employees. The new outfit would be super lean and tremendously profitable. No more pilots leeching off the profits of the company. You will eventually end up with passionate pilot doing the job that they love to do, not for the money.

This is the only window for it to happen and to not seize it is dereliction.

Alternatively, SIA can be first movers on autonomous planes. Or planes piloted from the ground. That would make first-world marketing if they can do it first amongst airlines. We can then actually move the pilots to driving buses.

Last edited:

Perturbator

Alfrescian
Loyal
In times of crisis, can you still expect to be paid the same? You must be crazily mad. Get real. Just like what some other forumers here had said, relinquish some of his investments even at a loss. Don't bitch about being paid half his last salary as he should already be grateful that he's still being paid today. It's his greed that got him into this today. One cannot win all the time but must adjust to circumstances and stop whining like a dog. Nobody's going to take pity on such a loser.

Can you kindly point out where he was "complaining" or "whining" or "bitching" that he has had a pay reduction? Other than him mentioning the fact. He is reluctant to liquidate his assets because doing so will incur him huge losses.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
50 year old earning 13k is an abject failure. He should pimp out his daughter and wife for extra income.

Perturbator

Alfrescian
Loyal

The fact that there are numerous Chinese and Indian fake pilots actually flying airliners with passengers in them PROVES that pilots are nothing but glorified bus drivers. In fact, I must say that they are seriously more competent because I have not read a single instance they crash. In fact they are everywhere.

SG should, or I say must, let SIA go bankrupt. Restart just like Malaysian Airlines. But with new terms for all employees. The new outfit would be super lean and tremendously profitable. No more pilots leeching off the profits of the company. You will eventually end up with passionate pilot doing the job that they love to do, not for the money.

OK Let's break this down into bite sized chunks so that even a cretin of your calibre can have a shot at understanding. Your "logic" is as such: Because there may be pilots who fly without licenses in some 3rd world countries, it must be a very easy job that even someone as mentally and intellectually defunct as Loofy can do with consumate ease, simply by hopping into an aircraft.

My dear friend of low potential, let me tell you that there are unqualified plastic surgeons, doctors, lawyers and financial advisors. They remain undetected when things go smoothly and the scam does not come to light oftentimes until the shit hits the fan. So I'll go out on a limb and say that you think that these are trash professions as well because imposters can do them.

The only thing you've PROVEN so far is that you possess the cognitive and reasoning capabilities of a down syndrome chimp.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK Let's break this down into bite sized chunks so that even a cretin of your calibre can have a shot at understanding. Your "logic" is as such: Because there may be pilots who fly without licenses in some 3rd world countries, it must be a very easy job that even someone as mentally and intellectually defunct as Loofy can do with consumate ease, simply by hopping into an aircraft.

My dear friend of low potential, let me tell you that there are unqualified plastic surgeons, doctors, lawyers and financial advisors. They remain undetected when things go smoothly and the scam does not come to light oftentimes until the shit hits the fan. So I'll go out on a limb and say that you think that these are trash professions as well because imposters can do them.

The only thing you've PROVEN so far is that you possess the cognitive and reasoning capabilities of a down syndrome chimp.
Things going wrong are always a function of time. So far NONE has occurred. That means their rate of failures is even better than real pilots. Ditto with all the rest of the profession.

Caveat Emptor

You are too fickle to think that whatever your qualifications are cannot be outdone by someone without.

The one with the small brains are dinosaurs like you. They went extinct because they thought their teeth and their size (qualifications) made them invincible.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things going wrong are always a function of time. So far NONE has occurred. That means their rate of failures is even better than real pilots. Ditto with all the rest of the profession.

Caveat Emptor

You are too fickle to think that whatever your qualifications are cannot be outdone by someone without.

The one with the small brains are dinosaurs like you. They went extinct because they thought their teeth and their size (qualifications) made them invincible.

Other people are becoming aware of how stupid you are from the looks of it. Brains are brand new? Or Rusted? Or none at all which looks to be the most likely case.

Perturbator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Caveat Emptor

What the actual fuck are you on about? You don't even appear to have the ability to construct a coherent sentence. You back up ZERO of the wild claims you make with facts and use words that you clearly do not know the meaning of. "I'm too fickle to think whatever my qualifications are........" Did you google translate that from Retard to English?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the actual fuck are you on about? You don't even appear to have the ability to construct a coherent sentence. You back up ZERO of the wild claims you make with facts and use words that you clearly do not know the meaning of. "I'm too fickle to think whatever my qualifications are........" Did you google translate that from Retard to English?
Go home you foreign twat. Its Singlish, a new language you will never understand.

Anyway did you read the good news?
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/si...pped-now-offering-dining-in-aeroplane.293157/

Soon it will go belly up. :roflmao:

Perturbator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go home you foreign twat. Its Singlish, a new language you will never understand.

Anyway did you read the good news?
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/si...pped-now-offering-dining-in-aeroplane.293157/

Soon it will go belly up. :roflmao:
Not only are you extremely gormless, you are also bloody liar. As far as I know, the utter misuse of the word "Fickle" is not singlish. Perhaps making incoherent arguments and shooting yourself in the foot is also singlish? They are doing what they can to make the best out of a bad situation, and judging by your pre-school level of English and thought process, if you were in a similar situation, the one size fits all solution would be to whine like a bitch and blame someone else.

I have tried lowering the bar for you as much as I could (and believe me it hasn't been easy), alas you appear to be too thick in the head to grasp simple concepts. But hey, just throw around some big words you've discovered on the thesaurus to give the impression that you have functioning brain cells. Too easy, fool.

Hate to burst your bubble, but once borders are opened up and quarantines are a thing of the past, the sector will pick up and soar again....leaving bitter, lowlife losers like yourself crying onto their cum stained keyboards.

Your vitriol towards pilots is quite puzzling though. You're either an SQ reject who is angry with the world or you probably have been cuckolded by a pilot at some point. You know that women tend to not fancy uneducated, boorish knuckle draggers like yourself right? Calling me a foreigner and demanding I leave the country is just the cherry on top of the cake of which the primary ingredient are your resentfulness, ignorance and abject inability to amount to anything in life .

Maybe work on improving yourself rather than directing your ire at people more successful than you are? Though if we're to be honest, that's 99.9% of the world

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only are you extremely gormless, you are also bloody liar. As far as I know, the utter misuse of the word "Fickle" is not singlish. Perhaps making incoherent arguments and shooting yourself in the foot is also singlish? They are doing what they can to make the best out of a bad situation, and judging by your pre-school level of English and thought process, if you were in a similar situation, the one size fits all solution would be to whine like a bitch and blame someone else.

I have tried lowering the bar for you as much as I could (and believe me it hasn't been easy), alas you appear to be too thick in the head to grasp simple concepts. But hey, just throw around some big words you've discovered on the thesaurus to give the impression that you have functioning brain cells. Too easy, fool.

Hate to burst your bubble, but once borders are opened up and quarantines are a thing of the past, the sector will pick up and soar again....leaving bitter, lowlife losers like yourself crying onto their cum stained keyboards.

Your vitriol towards pilots is quite puzzling though. You're either an SQ reject who is angry with the world or you probably have been cuckolded by a pilot at some point. You know that women tend to not fancy uneducated, boorish knuckle draggers like yourself right? Calling me a foreigner and demanding I leave the country is just the cherry on top of the cake of which the primary ingredient are your resentfulness, ignorance and abject inability to amount to anything in life .

Maybe work on improving yourself rather than directing your ire at people more successful than you are? Though if we're to be honest, that's 99.9% of the world
You're still not done here yet? FYI, Singlish doesn't have a dictionary. Also I suggest you use only a single nickname. Using too many and people may think you are 3 different guys.

See how efficient that is in delivering a message instead of your essay.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alternatively, SIA can be first movers on autonomous planes. Or planes piloted from the ground. That would make first-world marketing if they can do it first amongst airlines. We can then actually move the pilots to driving buses.
Remember what LKY say when the pilot union play punk with him last time? Clearly whoever governs Singapore don't have that iron in him, should give it up. :unsure:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forget Frank Abagnale impersonated a pilot for years undetected since he was sixteen. Remember the movie? It base on true story you know. So lidat u admit piloting is trash profession too? :thumbsdown: