• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA pilot and stewardess

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm serve from left and right. Hand jobs ? Given most of us are right handed the guy on the right is a lucky one.

Now with vistara imports, must change SOP to serve from behind.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah pilots like my ex bosses worked until BEYOND retirement age. Pilot is a very safe job lah. Safer than driving.
KNN you little horny asian slut whore don't think my uncle don't know you wanted to suck the amdk pilot cock but failed and jealous of the stewardess KNN

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? No wonder they think others fuck around like themselves. Ccb people with ccb mouth are always accusing others what they are themselves indeed.
Are you a pilot?
You know any Pilots?
Do you work closely with Pilots?
Are you in the industry?
If you dunno then dun Cb here Cb there. Ignorant chow hai

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a pilot?
You know any Pilots?
Do you work closely with Pilots?
Are you in the industry?
If you dunno then dun Cb here Cb there. Ignorant chow hai
KNN @ginfreely is not a pilot but she ever worked in Sg Flying College as a finance mgr and went for the company excursion at Sg Flyer where she behaved like a slut there as commented by Kt Latha which likely shows that she attempted to suck the pìlots cock KNN and finally she was terminated in 2009 for being slutty as well as shouted at her boss KNN

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are the one who always talks about all sorts of things even though u are not in that industry.
Point 2.
I happen to know many Pilots.
Tried unsuccessfully to be one myself in my younger days.
So Pilots as international fuckers this I know for a fact. And this is across all nationalities too. It’s pilot culture

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Point 2.
I happen to know many Pilots.
Tried unsuccessfully to be one myself in my younger days.
So Pilots as international fuckers this I know for a fact. And this is across all nationalities too. It’s pilot culture

Huh know a pilot is v different from being a pilot. So by your argument, if u are not in the industry, u should shut the fuck up?