• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA not bad, refund SIA passengers stranded in Baku

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
There was no mention of that but I'm pretty sure she was not billed. She was not a wealthy lady and there was no way she would have been able to charter a whole plane plus a medical team. SIA did it because they care deeply about their customers.

Wow, such immaculate services...I also want to take SQ! :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the ordeal and that the pax did not reach their destination, a full refund of fare is totally inadequate. Are sinkee expectation of fair treatment so low?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
After the ordeal and that the pax did not reach their destination, a full refund of fare is totally inadequate. Are sinkee expectation of fair treatment so low?

You should be thankful that fucking SQ even offer refund. The last time I took from KL to SG...the damn fucked SQ plane got into problem and didn't take off...they did not even refund !!!! They only give you some rubbish miles! WTF!

BOYCOTT SQ! :oIo:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should be thankful that fucking SQ even offer refund. The last time I took from KL to SG...the damn fucked SQ plane got into problem and didn't take off...they did not even refund !!!! They only give you some rubbish miles! WTF!

SIN-LHR is full of angmos ...so SIA bopian must compensate mah. KUL-SIN mostly sinkees and mudlanders, SIA bochap. SIA always put angmo first.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
SIN-LHR is full of angmos ...so SIA bopian must compensate mah. KUL-SIN mostly sinkees and mudlanders, SIA bochap. SIA always put angmo first.

SPOT ON! :biggrin:

Hence, I have since advised my company to boycott SQ .... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

they treat you like monkeys which you rightly deserved!

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
HalLEEluyah!

Hosanna to the greatness of SIA who allocated an entire plane to that operation without consideration or care to costs

Might have been better if SIA also provided the joss sticks and candle wax for the treatment of that old lady

That was when LKY and his wife visited London. SIA chartered them home when she fell ill.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was when LKY and his wife visited London. SIA chartered them home when she fell ill.

Rumour has it that the First Class section was commandeered for this purpose and that all the First Class passengers were bumped off the flight.
I'm sure SQ gave them more and adequate compensation for their 'inconvenience caused'.

It would be ridiculous if SQ provided the whole plane for this incident but it would not surprise me.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have great respect for SIA. They treat their customers very well. I can still recall an incident when an old lady fell ill in London and SIA actually took the trouble to provide her with a fully equipped plane so that she could be flown back to Singapore to continue her treatment.

did the smart alec pinoy just comment about her?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you value comfort & can't afford business class on SIA take a look at Eva Airs Premium Economy. You get more leg room. On a flight with Eva I was impressed when they took extra care of my check-in package even though I didn't request special treatment.

I second that. Eva's business class is really comfortable.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not bad considering a free trip and stopover in baku (where few sinkies have gone before), extra time spent in cabin with crew members, especially cute ones, and fellow scowling sinkies, 5-crescent moon stay at the local hotel, plus an immediate immersion into lovely azerbaijani customs (no pun intended) and culture. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you value comfort & can't afford business class on SIA take a look at Eva Airs Premium Economy. You get more leg room. On a flight with Eva I was impressed when they took extra care of my check-in package even though I didn't request special treatment.

i flew eva, and the stopover in cks airport in taipei was like in the 3rd world. they seriously need an upgrade or total makeover of that cold, dated, concrete, ugly, stupid, deadly airport. :rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
not bad considering a free trip and stopover in baku (where few sinkies have gone before), extra time spent in cabin with crew members, especially cute ones, and fellow scowling sinkies, 5-crescent moon stay at the local hotel, plus an immediate immersion into lovely azerbaijani customs (no pun intended) and culture. :biggrin:

Bet you most of the passengers werent Sinkies that's why compensation was given. If the majority were Sinkies, SIA say sorry only.