• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sia lan ang moh "ft" cyclist at vivo city!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These AngMo are too arrogant and they should be bashed. I'm going to drive around Vivo area later today to see if I can meet this cyclist.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=643438355701335" width="400" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Good on the cyclist for telling the motorist off. Far too many drivers get away with trying to intimidate cyclists just because they're behind the wheel of a much larger vehicle.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say that the cyclist is also partly at fault. Since he's turning right, he should keep to the extreme right side of the road, make the right turn and still keeping to the right side after the turn. Thereafter, quickly filter to the left side of the road again when there's no more oncoming traffic from the rear. This is what I'll do.

However, if those fucking drivers who will still horn at me, I'll also show them my 3rd finger, just like the ang mo.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I must say that the cyclist is also partly at fault. Since he's turning right, he should keep to the extreme right side of the road, make the right turn and still keeping to the right side after the turn. Thereafter, quickly filter to the left side of the road again when there's no more oncoming traffic from the rear. This is what I'll do.

However, if those fucking drivers who will still horn at me, I'll also show them my 3rd finger, just like the ang mo.

I disagree. He kept to the right and filtered into the left most turning lane which he has every right to do. There is no need for the car to drive up his arse. He won't get to his destination any faster. There's a traffic light at every junction.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hope someone identify the cyclist and he will get hell.

Good on the cyclist for telling the motorist off. Far too many drivers get away with trying to intimidate cyclists just because they're behind the wheel of a much larger vehicle.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To Boss Sam, cyclist are angels and are a gift from God, they can never do any wrong and the whole world must give way to them. Eventhough they are assholes that cause problems to others and technically have no rights to using the roads as they are not licenced and are not trained to cycle on the roads. But hey the law allows for cyclists hence more assholes and scums are on the roads....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Motorists pay CEO and duties for the car. Of course must have priority over other users of the road mah.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These stupid Ang Mos all have one thing in common: they think they're going to win the Tour De France. You can see plenty of these assholes along Changi Coast Road.

jw5

Loyal
These stupid Ang Mos all have one thing in common: they think they're going to win the Tour De France. You can see plenty of these assholes along Changi Coast Road.

Ya man, especially when their asses leave the bicycle seat like their heroes on the Tour De France. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

All the Tour De France winners are Ang Mohs so it is understandable. Long live the Ang Mohs. They are the best.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is boss sam's favourite scene. Y u think he likes male cyclists n cycles n watches tour de frogs?