• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SIA Jihu MILF Stewardess Found Dead In San Francisco!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My problem with SQ stews and I am not referring to this one, is that they have some sort of reverse discrimination, where sinkie pax are treated like shit by them while they fawn over the AMDK. Very opposite of Jap airlines where jap pax are treated like kings. These SQ stews have some sort of fuckup mindset that we are obligated to fly SQ just because we are Sinkies.

I think this discrimination is too common in SIA to be an isolated case. She must have picked up the prejudicial attitude from SIA . Makes one wonder what goes on in SIA & what they think about us "lesser mortals"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is indeed bad that SIA does spot checks to catch those carrying namecards with their personal contact details that they pass to high net worth angmos.

I think this discrimination is too common in SIA to be an isolated case. She must have picked up the prejudicial attitude from SIA . Makes one wonder what goes on in SIA & what they think about us "lesser mortals"

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

:mad::mad:
most people in malaysia and sillypoore
still suffering from intellectual slavery.
a remnant of the imposed servitude
by the ruler during the colonial era.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My problem with SQ stews and I am not referring to this one, is that they have some sort of reverse discrimination, where sinkie pax are treated like shit by them while they fawn over the AMDK. Very opposite of Jap airlines where jap pax are treated like kings. These SQ stews have some sort of fuckup mindset that we are obligated to fly SQ just because we are Sinkies.
My observations with Sq is they give fake smiles to sinkies and genuine smile to amdk.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
My observations with Sq is they give fake smiles to sinkies and genuine smile to amdk.

Fly Japan Airlines lah.

00b95ce634b8283603b233f79a8f84a8.jpg