• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shut down TRS

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...aign=share_facebook_mobile&recruiter=90226643

TRS has been posting articles which incite fear, hatred and xenophobia. On many ocassions, it has also plagaized work and altered content without the initial owner's explicit permission; on many other counts, it had falsely reported news which even TRS had flagged out. The post of Philippine Independence Day was flip flopping and eventually took a stand to target Philippinos, who are largely harmless persons who serve as our domestic helpers, construction workers and in many other retail and f&b sectors. They pay tax through GST like us and the continued incitement of such hate does not bode well for our society. This is not what Singapore stands for. We need something different - even TOC etc is better.

And we are not SINKIES for goodness sake.

Similarly, 25,000 real Singaporeans' signatures are needed.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes even I am not a pappy supporter, TRS is a losers site, everything are mis leaded and exaggerating. I say fuck TRS :oIo:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not a fair playing game, pap mouth piece can slam and create bias against opposition but not from TRS.

recent pinoy celebration, I am not a pinoy hater, in fact I very respect them, they know how to live their lives and sinkies really are a fucking disgraceful lot of spoilt brats.