• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should we wear "BLACK" clothes on Saturday ? 1 June 2013 - SG Black Saturday ?

jw5

Loyal
One way to prove I didn't zap you and leave a vulgar and abusive message would be for me to zap you later.
But I won't leave an annonymous vulgar and abusive message because that is despicable.
The zap will be for the false accusation you made.

Btw, I like to wear black because it's a nice colour, never white and that includes underwear.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I believe nobody can claim that they are white.. as long they masturbate, they are not ! lol !

One way to prove I didn't zap you and leave a vulgar and abusive message would be for me to zap you later.
But I won't leave an annonymous vulgar and abusive message because that is despicable.

Btw, I like to wear black because it's a nice colour, never white and that includes underwear.

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 June 2013 shall be the MDA Iron Fist Day ? or the Sg Black Saturday ?

Anyone hope to see black stuff @ every street, every corner ?... SG Black Saturday !! Are you ready ? hehe...

:biggrin:

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-regulate-yahoo-other-online-122740282.html

Frankly that's not so important. What I rather see is everybody appearing to be supportive of the Govt, then in 2016 we give them a good tight slap across the face. That would be much more satisfying.

Edit: That said, I'll wear black....

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Frankly that's not so important. What I rather see is everybody appearing to be supportive of the Govt, then in 2016 we give them a good tight slap across the face. That would be much more satisfying.

Edit: That said, I'll wear black....

Just be wary of those who do it the other way, appearing to be against govt and supportive of opposition, then close to GE 2016, give opposition a slap.

Already happened in 2011....................

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

What the hell is this? Courtesy campaign lai liao ah so courtesy zapping is it?

null-153.png