• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should we vote singveld‎ out ?

should we vote singveld out ?

• Total voters

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haven't been around for 3 days and there seem to be a lot of noise about the new Moderator. Would anyone be kind enough to summarize for me what he actually did to piss so many pple off?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who die and make this dipstick Singveld AKA Sammyboy's No 1 Whiner the Moderator here?:rolleyes:
Smearing my good name i had meticulously built up over here
that i am a clone.:mad:

I did said i was not sure, someone said you are not clone, sorry for the mistake, but for the good of the forum, i have taken out more than 100 of OA army, another 100 still exists, mistake can happen during the search.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haven't been around for 3 days and there seem to be a lot of noise about the new Moderator. Would anyone be kind enough to summarize for me what he actually did to piss so many pple off?

In short summary, dipstick Singveld who always go running and crying to Leongsam
acting like a mini LKY here.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I destroy yourtalkcock 100+ clones. But sadly he has more than 100 more clones, and his fans or him disguise as real person is supporting him. It is very complex, He has many personality side, everytime he go to his spreadsheet and log in as different name, he turn into another person. So, he has many friends here. He got friends for singapore haters, he got friends in opposition, he got friends in pap.
To sum it all up, he is nutjob.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did said i was not sure, someone said you are not clone, sorry for the mistake, but for the good of the forum, i have taken out more than 100 of OA army, another 100 still exists, mistake can happen during the search.

Like my idol LKY always says, not sure then don't any old how hurl false allegations.
Apology accepted, sorry for calling you a dipstick.:biggrin:
But the mini LKY and the sammyboy's No 1 Whiner tag still stays.:p

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I destroy yourtalkcock 100+ clones. But sadly he has more than 100 more clones, and his fans or him disguise as real person is supporting him. It is very complex,

Fair enough I don't have a problem with the removal of clones. Just be careful of deleting false positive accounts though.

dankos

Fair enough I don't have a problem with the removal of clones. Just be careful of deleting false positive accounts though.

Fat ass of cos u say this lah. Cos oa also fuck u up wat. Niw singveld do the dirty job for u then why not support hor

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not voting here. Not tat dis tread is anyway bad. But since i cum n tcss nia...got moderator onot doesn't matter 2 me...1 thing i feel bout de OA...their existance neber ever bother me in any way...dey usually target those few trolls which nobody do anything...Will de new moderator deal with em frm now on? I see Clinton666 sending his regard to somebody mama yesterday...not a single infraction? :p

...nebermind...like i say earilier...i cum n tcss nia...:biggrin::p

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not voting here. Not tat dis tread is anyway bad. But since i cum n tcss nia...got moderator onot doesn't matter 2 me...1 thing i feel bout de OA...their existance neber ever bother me in any way...dey usually target those few trolls which nobody do anything...Will de new moderator deal with em frm now on? I see Clinton666 sending his regard to somebody mama yesterday...not a single infraction? :p

We are not mods for original section, only mod folder.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I just infracted one person in this forum (even though he has 100 clones), i have many hate messages here for me, and a thread to vote me out, if i infract another person due to his rudeness, will sammyboy said i am misuse of my power? The other mod can help too, maybe you can PM them if you see it, since they cannot be everywhere everytime. I am at the danger zone now.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Lidat...like not bery effective leh...ppl can still create havoc outside de moderated tread...eventually it will be exclusively for few oni in tat section...nebermind let it run for a while n see how it goes...:biggrin::biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah windsor is right, we should limit our mod in mod folder, if you feel without OA army, the original is too messy, you can always come over to mod folder.

No one screw around in mod folder, singveld is there. As demonstrated by OA demise, a warning to all you spammers, clones, and rude buggers.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lidat...like not bery effective leh...ppl can still create havoc outside de moderated tread...eventually it will be exclusively for few oni in tat section...nebermind let it run for a while n see how it goes...:biggrin::biggrin:

Outside of mod folders we do not have mod privileges except infractions. At least it says so on mine.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just infracted one person in this forum (even though he has 100 clones), i have many hate messages here for me, and a thread to vote me out, if i infract another person due to his rudeness, will sammyboy said i am misuse of my power? The other mod can help too, maybe you can PM them if you see it, since they cannot be everywhere everytime. I am at the danger zone now.
Congratulations. Not only did you not solve the problem but escalated it instead. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I dunno bout other...i m perfectly fine when someone open a tread n praise PAP...although i disagree...tat his opinion...i m oso ok if another cum in n gib a different voice...but sending regard 2 someone mama...i think tat deserve a "diap"...:biggrin::p

Moderator job is neber easy...different ppl had diff xpectation...guideline shd b frm Sam since dis ish his playground...u guys can diap me for tcss too if tat ish his guideline...:biggrin::p Seriously...me dun take any offence...u guys r jus doing ur job...:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dunno bout other...i m perfectly fine when someone open a tread n praise PAP...although i disagree...tat his opinion...i m oso ok if another cum in n gib a different voice...but sending regard 2 someone mama...i think tat deserve a "diap"...:biggrin::p

Moderator job is neber easy...different ppl had diff xpectation...guideline shd b frm Sam since dis ish his playground...u guys can diap me for tcss too if tat ish his guideline...:biggrin::p Seriously...me dun take any offence...u guys r jus doing ur job...:biggrin:

you sound like sammyboy clone which speak singlish.