• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should schools also follow like Catholic High?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steady lah, GD. I have learned from you. I will not take the bait.

Not even aware until just now, that MovieStar and yourself also engage in battle. Move on. Same for MovieStar. Honestly, only fools are baited. You would have noticed that a certain moniker trails me all the time. Do I bother? Not at all. Good day to you both - MovieStar and yourself.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's one particular girl's school whose uniform is light blue, but the girls don't wear any blouse underneath it and the girls look very naked under the school uniform. It's fucking obscene, and the worst part is that this school is also an elite school. Are they crazy or something?

Chrysalid

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's one particular girl's school whose uniform is light blue, but the girls don't wear any blouse underneath it and the girls look very naked under the school uniform. It's fucking obscene, and the worst part is that this school is also an elite school. Are they crazy or something?

air armpits?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
american college chicks' attire during summer in the 40s....

image.jpg

Last edited: