• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should schools also follow like Catholic High?

Chrysalid

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Catholic High, believe they are wearing shorts/berms all the way to sec 4? In this weather isnt it more suitable?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More schools should follow Catholic High in blocking morons and ah bengs from enrolling in their schools.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a start, bam white shirts or pants. Students have to sit on the floor and makes no sense to wear whites.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was from catholic high. some MPs were my school friends. but i am a very fair person, MP like Lim Swee Say should move on, obviously, he has done nothing good enough to help retrenched workers. i am very sure pm lee who was also from catholic high'd agree with me. i am stating facts and nothing personal.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be like RI all white - like PAP.
Hairy legs n shorts are big turn off. White shorts will be translucent with wear n tear and colourful thongs aplenty. Field day for lao tee kos n gays

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was from catholic high. some MPs were my school friends. but i am a very fair person, MP like Lim Swee Say should move on, obviously, he has done nothing good enough to help retrenched workers. i am very sure pm lee who was also from catholic high'd agree with me. i am stating facts and nothing personal.

Wah, bro you so solid ah ? Catholic High is SAP school. You can fight with GMS, another SAP school wonderboy. Your PSLE results must be very solid.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, bro you so solid ah ? Catholic High is SAP school. You can fight with GMS, another SAP school wonderboy. Your PSLE results must be very solid.

小时了了 大未必佳

Study good doesn't guarantee good future, good career.