• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should i forget her...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
counting my blessings, i will probably end up with a viet bride, pre order some more...

Good you think tat way, but Viet language is very irritating on the ears, but if you can live with such sounds, go for it.
No point spending your remaining years learning a new language just to hv sex and some company. Finally, you'll still be lonely and alone, because their is no way to find true love with someone whom you dun even know their culture and philosophy of life. This is at most what we term as compensated love, or love with benefits.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
i knew this girl while driving taxi, she was a graduate from australia, studied in temasek jc before. she is very sweet and pretty. i ever sent her flowers to her shop. it has been 2 years, i still can't forget her. but i know my status, our age gap is around 14 years, what can i do to make her mine?:o

How much $ has she dig from u

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i knew this girl while driving taxi, she was a graduate from australia, studied in temasek jc before. she is very sweet and pretty. i ever sent her flowers to her shop. it has been 2 years, i still can't forget her. but i know my status, our age gap is around 14 years, what can i do to make her mine?:o

You should not be discouraged by the 14-year age gap. Take a leaf from our local hero, Chen Tian Wen.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Learn a love song and play sweet melodies to her with a guitar.

Her heart will melt.....

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dream of her, you can rape her if you got money- jerky neo did that to the girl and nothing happened to him!!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

First u need to know the restraining order you are issued is still enforced.

Next go to IMH

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
NPNT, as simple as ABC.

unlike me.. he got nothing to show off

a4ff7565a53d01ffe59b829fb69db770fdfac52b.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Children under 25 and teeko ah peks are not allowed to watch this :biggrin:

[video=youtube;vpYrtTIoC0U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpYrtTIoC0U[/video]