• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should gory photographs of Tampines cement truck victims be shown publicly?

Should the photographs be shown here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They should rename this forum Spammy boy :wink:

Lotsa retards here like tonychat and Alamaking who argues for the sake of arguing.

Those idiots thought they can win a prize in arguing in forum . The worst is jah that racist . Lies ,distortions and stupidity can be spread, via the Internet, in an inexpensive way, and the effects are astounding. :cool:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
-- insert something smart here thats lets me bump my poll without getting infracted --

EDIT: Ye, got infracted for this post. In case i get banned kindly help keeping the poll alive till it expires on sunday, thanks.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please vote, thanks.

I certainly agree with you that such gory photos SHOULD BE REMOVED as it only serve to further the suffering of the poor parents and others who have had in one way or another shared fond memories of those departed souls.

Having the pics circulating is like rubbing salt onto the wounds of the sufferers.

It is just not right to do from a moral point of view.

May those voting for a continuation just close their eyes and ponder for a few seconds as to whether, "It is right for those pics to continue circulating'?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those idiots thought they can win a prize in arguing in forum . The worst is jah that racist . Lies ,distortions and stupidity can be spread, via the Internet, in an inexpensive way, and the effects are astounding. :cool:

The ones that dont care worry me most.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rest in Peace

Edit: Infracted for this post too. Trying to shut me up because you dont like the poll? The link supports my opinion about showing the photos. Wrong to post it here? What you all think?

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng tells all: stop using those pics on newspapers to publicize the matter. have some respect for the bereaved family lah! :rolleyes:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of shizo here. Nothing new. So in the end, majority here feels its ok to post the gory pics here.

Not quite. The result is not usable. People have admitted manipulating it using clone accounts. Looking forward to the Moderators descision on this.