• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should Chee reach out to Lee Wei Ling now?

jw5

Loyal
I think every one is reading this wrong. The animosity might appear to be directed to the brother, but is it? Does the brother actually have control of his own household? How can the brother be such a cuckold that the wife can over ride him and send a monkey with the middle finger picture to LWL? That tells me that Whore Jinx wears the pants and she can do anything she wants, even attacking her own husband's sister. I think there is some hatred going on between the 2. That is why when whore Jinx's son is now being advanced as a potential PM, she sends an indirect message to her by accusing the brother of perpetrating a dynasty.

This may be true, but if a housefly wants to fight with a mosquito, let them do it and sit back and enjoy. :wink: