• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shockshit where are you ?

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin:

Actually, the budget is not as bad as I thought. It shows that Rudd is not following US and UK into the deep shits with too much of that monetary policies (using taxpayers money to bail out the rich/elites). But, there is that China influence (infrastructure projects) which in a way is good.

Personally, all the fearmongering by the media and pollies about job losses and deficit need to be taken into perspective.

Sometimes, you don't need to change govt to make things happen, you just need to check on them to make sure they don't do stupid thing like what Singapore PM's wife did. Lost money and received an award for that.

:biggrin:
Hi Ned head, do u have national pride?? How can you say China influenece is a good thing....Opps..sorry i asked a wrong person...perhaps you r someone that sells your soul to the devil for minute gains...haha...

this is an article from guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 15 April 2009 18.14 BST
Private investors in Rio Tinto vented their anger at the mining group's annual meeting in London today over the board's decision to pursue a $20bn (£13.3bn) bailout from the Chinese government.

John Farmer, a shareholder, said the deal with state-owned firm Chinalco "could be construed as selling part of the family silver".

"Why have you got us into this mire?," he asked. "You are mortgaging part of Rio Tinto to China. It's something you will regret."Malcolm Turnbill did a good job of applying some pressure.

Malcolm Turnbill did a good job of applying some pressure.[/QUOTE]

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, the great thing about this country is... we are able to "change" and make things happen. Rudd is coming down for sure.. My vote goes to MyCum TurnBall..

change from bad to worst, or worst to nothing?? you concept of changing is to run with the first problem in sight. But remember to take the ceiling fan with you..else you get bored....haha

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
change from bad to worst, or worst to nothing?? you concept of changing is to run with the first problem in sight. But remember to take the ceiling fan with you..else you get bored....haha

Well, whatever the changes.. we are guaranteed that we have a "CHOICE". This is an entitlement that only 1st world can offer.

Unlike you, you dont have a choice.. Dont worry, I will buy tissue paper from you when i return.. :wink: Cheers mate !

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Aussie Prick, if axe said Aussie is still doing well, you better believe him, he is one guy that is currently earning a 6 figure pay, is experiencing appreciating property price, and can afford to do nothing.....

shit ma, how many of us can stare at the ceiling fan and count how many turns per min...this joker did that man!!! can you do that??

The next time i will suggest him to count how long a spider dick..haha...

Aussie politicians are lying la, they are the most dishonest lot, telling people that Aussie is experience the worst in 40yrs, better believe in Axe...he is nothing but living in a well...

I know you must be jealous.. heehee. It is diff for my fellow sinkies to understand how idle the life in Australia..

I came from an environment 10-12hrs of hard work, maximizing my full brain capacity.. to another environment only work 7.6hrs per day, occupying only 50% of my brain cell.. I must admit not everyone enjoying the same lifestyle as I am.

I earned little but have sufficient pennies for ski and tarbogan next mth.. Yahhoooo !

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know you must be jealous.. heehee. It is diff for my fellow sinkies to understand how idle the life in Australia..

I came from an environment 10-12hrs of hard work, maximizing my full brain capacity.. to another environment only work 7.6hrs per day, occupying only 50% of my brain cell.. I must admit not everyone enjoying the same lifestyle as I am.

I earned little but have sufficient pennies for ski and tarbogan next mth.. Yahhoooo !

Bullshit!!

Idle life my ass!!!

try 50 hour work week slogging enough to make it in one of the most expensive cuntries in the world

250,000 per year is small money

You are being cheated by your horrible govt!

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, whatever the changes.. we are guaranteed that we have a "CHOICE". This is an entitlement that only 1st world can offer.

Unlike you, you dont have a choice.. Dont worry, I will buy tissue paper from you when i return.. :wink: Cheers mate !

kekeke....of course you have choices...just like those embattled CEOs in the 1st world country that chose to take their personal jet to Washington to beg for money, and were all wacked left, right and center...surely they have a choice, lousy ones perhaps....
and i am amazed by your concept that choices are only entitled to 1st world, what kind of 1st world concept is that?? looks to me like u r staying in a 1st world but having a 3rd world brain...haha....cheers mate...

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

am i jealous?? hardly....Do i want a idly life? what for?!! i am still young, i still want to work hard, maximise my brain juice, beat my competitors, garner more market shares...why should i rest now and stare at the ceiling fan??

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
am i jealous?? hardly....Do i want a idly life? what for?!! i am still young, i still want to work hard, maximise my brain juice, beat my competitors, garner more market shares...why should i rest now and stare at the ceiling fan??

You sound like a layman.. "Working" hard is for employee .. planning and maximising potential to seek for greater growth is for fighters.

I dont spent after hours preparing my legal doc for nothing.. I dont spent rest days flying to Brisbane/Gold Coast to idle.. Am i doing nothing? haha.. I'll let you know (after Saturday) if something big is going to happen. This Shanghai ex-neighbour better have millions to discuss, otherwise, wasting my time.. heehee.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[/COLOR]

Malcolm Turnbill did a good job of applying some pressure.
[/QUOTE]

What is wrong with China? China is giving wealth to the USA, Europe, Singapore, Australia and NZ while making their own people poor.

The best part is, the Chinese saving us from water and air pollution while they turn their own backyard into a industral wasteland.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound like a layman.. "Working" hard is for employee .. planning and maximising potential to seek for greater growth is for fighters.

I dont spent after hours preparing my legal doc for nothing.. I dont spent rest days flying to Brisbane/Gold Coast to idle.. Am i doing nothing? haha.. I'll let you know (after Saturday) if something big is going to happen. This Shanghai ex-neighbour better have millions to discuss, otherwise, wasting my time.. heehee.

Next Saturday, I need to work hard - walk in the cool crisp autumn air to the polling station to decide whether WA will have Daylight Saving next year. I am voting no so that I have dawn light when catching rock lobsters.

There are better things to do on a Sat, like going down to the speedway to jump a monster truck.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next Saturday, I need to work hard - walk in the cool crisp autumn air to the polling station to decide whether WA will have Daylight Saving next year. I am voting no so that I have dawn light when catching rock lobsters.

There are better things to do on a Sat, like going down to the speedway to jump a monster truck.

Alright.. alright.. i work hard for my leisure too. hahaha

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alright.. alright.. i work hard for my leisure too. hahaha

i remember how upset you were over sitting around staring at cieling fan for two hours, wondering why you went to such a terrible country.

now of course its "leisure" last time it was "no opportunity"

typical sinkee low class behavior

Busted!

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is wrong with China? China is giving wealth to the USA, Europe, Singapore, Australia and NZ while making their own people poor.

The best part is, the Chinese saving us from water and air pollution while they turn their own backyard into a industral wasteland.[/QUOTE]

nothing wrong with the china, it's everything wrong with u...sell rio tinto is like selling a national pride..
Quoting from ,John Farmer, a shareholder, ' the deal with state-owned firm Chinalco "could be construed as selling part of the family silver".

Aust is depending too much on china, once they stop importing, the whole economy is screwed...wacked....doomed....
and you can buy yourself a china man ceiling fan and start to count how many revolution it turn per min...

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember how upset you were over sitting around staring at cieling fan for two hours, wondering why you went to such a terrible country.

now of course its "leisure" last time it was "no opportunity"

typical sinkee low class behavior

Busted!

I stared at ceiling fan for the initial 6 mths partly due to my idle night time lah.. wifey and son were not around mah.. I still got paid for a decent salary hor.. so life is not wasted at all :smile:

Laugh at me while I am "planting the seeds of happiness" ~ I dont give shit... when it harvest, lets see who's the last man standing tall laughing :wink:

I always rated myself as low class.. since I am low, there will be no CCTV behind my back watching.. heehee Best !!

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stared at ceiling fan for the initial 6 mths partly due to my idle night time lah.. wifey and son were not around mah.. I still got paid for a decent salary hor.. so life is not wasted at all :smile:

Laugh at me while I am "planting the seeds of happiness" ~ I dont give shit... when it harvest, lets see who's the last man standing tall laughing :wink:

I always rated myself as low class.. since I am low, there will be no CCTV behind my back watching.. heehee Best !!

Then you have a short memory. We remember well your postings, your agony and lack of opportunity there, but turning it around and lying to save face is just sad man

Like the time you complained of the dental costs there, and the car your dentist drove. We shook our heads and thanked the heavens we are not in Australia suffering as you do.

Very short memory, you.

But we remember the truth

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you have a short memory. We remember well your postings, your agony and lack of opportunity there, but turning it around and lying to save face is just sad man

Like the time you complained of the dental costs there, and the car your dentist drove. We shook our heads and thanked the heavens we are not in Australia suffering as you do.

Very short memory, you.

But we remember the truth

Lack of Opportunity ? When ? I got a job the moment I landed. Then sacked my job and went to Taiwan for holidays.. next, accepted with another offer in Melbourne. When I was sitting on my comfort chair, Hudson Consultant again get me to jump ship.. while having the above, I started small chicken factory providing pleasure & satisfaction to my customers..

I succeeded the above by staring @ the rotating ceiling fan :smile:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lack of Opportunity ? When ? I got a job the moment I landed. Then sacked my job and went to Taiwan for holidays.. next, accepted with another offer in Melbourne. When I was sitting on my comfort chair, Hudson Consultant again get me to jump ship.. while having the above, I started small chicken factory providing pleasure & satisfaction to my customers..

I succeeded the above by staring @ the rotating ceiling fan :smile:

We all remember the cieling fan, nothing to do, no $$$ in your pocket.

Funny how now when you want to save face, everything is so different. All of a sudden these jobs appear out of thin air!

In one word, you are full of shit.

Its like listening to the PAP, but its got an Australian flavor to it

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't exaggerate lah...people all over the world seek financial security, good health, peace of mind and happiness (which depends on the individual)...

and as for comparing say Oz to S'pore...at the end of the day you ain't going to get very far because as you like to keep reminding us OZ is the 'lucky country' whereas S'pore is what it is, a very small city state with no natural resources...

Please define "prosper".. In SG term, it means earning more $$$ eh ? Nothing else ??

In my definition, it means success in wealth & life.. these include having your freehold property for life.. having min 500k in Super fund and adequate pension for retirement.. lastly, be happy !
:wink:

For the moment, my country does well.. so am I :smile:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't exaggerate lah...people all over the world seek financial security, good health, peace of mind and happiness (which depends on the individual)...

and as for comparing say Oz to S'pore...at the end of the day you ain't going to get very far because as you like to keep reminding us OZ is the 'lucky country' whereas S'pore is what it is, a very small city state with no natural resources...

Uncle, I did not belittle SG hor.. All i meant was to get ppl out thier comfort and strike something big... subsequently return to SG to do your part and contribute. :smile:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
look i understand where you are coming from...since your time in the old SBF cafe...what i find curious about you is this...with your attitude shown in the forum, i would have thought it should be possible for you to strike it big even in S'pore...

and to provide an alternative perspective...those with some guts and gumption who bet on the local stock market making a temporary recovery of sorts appear to have made big $$$ in the last few weeks...

now don't get me wrong i am not saying that at present there are more opportunities to make $$$ in S'pore as opposed to say Oz...to me the comparisons are pointless...it is for each individual to do his own sums and mape out what he/she wants to do...but what i am saying is that there are still opportunities out there for S'poreans to pursue and persist...

Uncle, I did not belittle SG hor.. All i meant was to get ppl out thier comfort and strike something big... subsequently return to SG to do your part and contribute. :smile: