• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitware Sinkie Engineer unable to find a job and meanwhile PAP continues to import thousands from Ah Neh Land. Happy now ?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame your parents for voting PAP.

Hopeless Useless Gutless.

Can't even figure out to migrate from this shithole.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The jobless engineer can always exploit our CECA agreement and get a job in India very easily….

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, only sg is open leg, now slowly becoming 3rd world with influx of fakes,lol, I hv seen many , this guy should should follow pap advice venture out,lol, see which country open leg,

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of my job interview actually took place at a massage joint at Marina South. I was enjoying the free flow buffet and an old fart asked me for a lighter. I told him I don't smoke. That's how the conversation started. He mentioned that his company was looking for a business development guy and I told him I wanted to change job. He found me to be the right fit and told me to start work the following week. No need to see any cert. I was with the company for 3.5 yrs before starting on my own.