• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shitskin complain about racism with Grab car.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who wants to rent out your HDB apartment to them ?

Don't want, right ? Nabeh, you all so damn racist. :biggrin:

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
13133112_10207704421663194_8957537680255566908_n.jpg

Eswari Balan , 9 October ·

I suggest GrabCar , Uber and Taxi and all public Bus and MRT look out for
these 3 clowns who go for a) $8/- discounted Grabcar rides , b) $15/- discounted
Uber Rides, c) $3.30 /- discounted Taxi rides , d) demand GrabCar to infrige LTA's rules
by picking up at designated Taxi stand , e) insist on eating and doing monkey tricks inside
a public transport , f) intentional causing distress to a public transport worker ie lady GrabCar driver,
with their motherhood statements ...

to be continue :biggrin:

This shitskin little girl is the ugliest toddler I ever seen. Sorry the second ugliest. Ugliest girl is that retarded m&d motherfucker ChineseDog daughter.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smelly shitskins should reflect on their own lack of personal hygiene and their obnoxious ways instead of crying foul and playing race card at every instance. There're good reasons why they are treated like filthy pariahs wherever they go.

To earn these 3 clowns discounted fares of about $10/- from teka to jalan kayu the lady Grab Driver has to put up with their ignorance antics.

Bet for good measures they are expecting Grab to offer them a free ride.

MoM can employ a ignorant clown .

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time for Uber and Grab *whatever to develop a new app with the ability to detect Ah Neh booking and auto-reject.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
dalit pundeks better deal with it.... fartards and bastards deserves whatever there is..

the hangover of smell is good reason to reject these bookings.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why this kelengkia kept talking about Vicks vapour ?

If it's about Vicks vapour, then it has nothing to do with his BO. So there is no racism. But if it's about his Indian BO (still it's no racism, but calling a spade a spade), why push the responsibility of having a BO to Vicks vapour.

This kelengkia must understand that he cannot have his cake and eat it. If he wants to accuse the lady driver for being a racist, then he has no choice but to lan lan admit his BO is the problem. He cannot pretend that the BO comes from Vicks vapour and then turn around to say that the lady driver is racist.

If he is suggesting that the Vicks vapour is the source of the BO, then he is defaming Vicks Vaporub. Proctor & Gamble might take up a defamation suit against the couple.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time for Uber and Grab *whatever to develop a new app with the ability to detect Ah Neh booking and auto-reject.
Rofl these shit skins are fuckers they won't admit they are shit skins when they register usually identified with their shit skin name. Anyway there are shit skin grab and uber drivers. They can take up the shit skin market but I am willing to bet they rather not drive their own kind

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are stuck in a room holding a 6 round revolver with a Tiong , Pinoy , Shitskin and a King Cobra :eek:
What do you do ?
Pump 4 lead to the Shitskin , 1 each for Tiong and Pinoy :biggrin:
Leave the King Cobra alone , he is just a spectator :smile:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Family photo...
More like a sounder of black swine.
Fucking black n disgusting fat shit..
That grab driver should have reject fetching them.
Should use a pickup or lorry to fetch black swine

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Family photo...

This one can be taxi meh ?

_44388522_pert_piglorry.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The guy's face looks like a monster especially with the close up ! The shitlet looks like a monkey!

The whole family is so butt ugly I would have driven off immediately long before any issue of smell entered the equation.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Family photo...

i wonder if grab can avoid fetching customers. Anyway i bet she's more aware now. Next time she sees a shit skin name she won't fetch but take note you don't have to give your real name for uber or grab so she might not have been aware she was picking up a family of nasty shit skins.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must start grabshit n ushit.

Ah neh driver n ah neh passenger.
But better fuck off from Singapore road.
N stay in shit land

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, I don't buy the shitskin's version of what actually transpired. We knew from the "mongrel in the clinic" episode that shitskins will lie to make themselves appear extremely reasonable. I hope the sinkie lady driver can come forward and tell us her version - and very likely the true version too!

I bet the shitskins sure choot a lot of pattern in the car. But I like the sinkie driver's template retort - "sorry, it's a different relationship"...:biggrin: