• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shit Singaporean boyfriends and girlfriends

JanaineTeo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly as a woman, I find all these Sensitive New Age Guy stuff disgusting...

Maybe thats why i am still single and in sammyboy on new years eve...hahaha...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u really are a confuse man .. U dont know what men can or cannot do :wink:

U mean a man can't do grocery shopping, that's a woman's job? While fucking you prefer the woman to be a dead fish instead of work hard for it? Now that's confusing for me too... Lol

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U mean a man can't do grocery shopping, that's a woman's job? While fucking you prefer the woman to be a dead fish instead of work hard for it? Now that's confusing for me too... Lol

Bui Kia , grocery shopping should be done by woman ... Working hard on bed does not mean that she pump on bed ... Working hard on bed means she have to make me happy and that does not mean that she's in control :wink: get it ? :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bui Kia , grocery shopping should be done by woman ... Working hard on bed does not mean that she pump on bed ... Working hard on bed means she have to make me happy and that does not mean that she's in control :wink: get it ? :wink:
God bless your wife, handsome, lol

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a crime it's just disgrace to the men .. Because of men like u that's why sinkie woman have those " princess mentality " .

Haha, to you maybe a disgrace, but you are not in a position to judge other people :biggrin: