• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She's a lesbian (95% certain), but I am interested in getting to know her better

ShyGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not desperate for a relationship with her. It's just we seem to have similar interests, like distance swimming, food and intellectual thoughts on minimalist lifestyles, careers, finances, etc.

This lady is a year younger than me. I got to know her sometime back. Like me, she does distance swimming as well. It just so happened that one evening in the pool, we were unintentionally using each other as our respective pacers for our 5km swim.

After my swim, I complimented that she was a good swimmer despite being a female, as she had managed to keep pace with me within 2 to 3 body lengths, within under 2 hours timing.

From then on, we chatted each time we see each other at the pool. I guess I did sort of miss her presence on days she wasn't at the pool.

Tonight, after our respective evening long distance swim workout, I suggested dinner at a nearby prata shop, to reward our burnt calories. She accepted without hesitation.

My assessment of her after roti prata and teh tarik is as follows :

Appearance :

She's the Tomboy type. I have never seen her in a skirt or dress before. Always in black working trousers. However, she has a perfect swimmer built body with decent bust size. I did ask her during dinner why she has short hair given that she's still relatively young and attractive. She avoided my question and brushed it off, citing swimming, hot weather and convenience as excuses. I have already examined her closely, in and outside the swimming pool. She does possess many aspects of a beautiful lady if she reconstructs her feminine side.

Relationship Status :

She is supposedly unattached. But I don't know. I have never asked her. I suspect that she's a lesbian. My guess should be 95% accurate. I believe her mind seems to be in a severe mental lockup state because she has often told me repeatedly that men are unreliable, untrustworthy, compared to women, and in her own words tonight "...women treasures loyalty and unfettered devotion to each other when they are together in a relationship..".

To be truthful, I know nothing about lesbianism or lesbian's characteristics or behaviors. However, I believe she would, and I want to be, her close trusted friend. More importantly, I want to unlock her mind w.r.t the beauty of a heterosexual relationship, as opposed to lesbianism.

Future Opportunities with her :

I am unsure what the future holds (if any) for both of us. She seems to be the type I like, intellectually, coolness, and with similar interests. My gut feel reckons that we will make a great heterosexual couple if we two become one in the near future. But who knows. Fate cannot be mandated by me. Man proposes, God disposes.

Question :

Does anyone in this forum have had a relationship with an ex-lebian before? What are her chances of "re-offending" once she agrees to heterosexual relationship.

Any constructive comments on my observations on this lady?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are her chances of "re-offending" once she agrees to heterosexual relationship

Try Conversion Therapy.

What Is Conversion Therapy?
www.webmd.com
By Shishira Sreenivas
Medically Reviewed by Neha Pathak, MD on December 03, 2021

Conversion therapy is any emotional or physical therapy used to “cure” or “repair” a person’s attraction to the same sex, or their gender identity and expression. Providers claim these therapies can make someone heterosexual or “straight.” But there’s no evidence to support this.
Medical and mental health experts have rejected conversion therapy practices as dangerous and discriminatory for decades. It not only doesn’t work, but could also lead to:
In extreme cases, the practices may be violent or torturous. Conversion therapy is sometimes called “reparative therapy” or “ex-gay therapy.”

What Does Conversion Therapy Look Like?​

It can range from psychotherapy (talk therapy) to medical and faith-based methods that can be emotional or physical.
Psychotherapy. Talk therapy is the most widely used. But providers might also try behavioral, interpersonal, or cognitive therapies. Some teach stereotypical masculine and feminine behaviors or use hypnosis to try to change thought patterns for same-sex attraction. Another commonly used method is called “aversion therapy.” In this practice, people are exposed to painful or uncomfortable sensations like electric shocks and nausea- or paralysis-causing drugs. This is done in hopes of forming a negative association with the person’s attractions or identity to “correct” it.
Medical. This includes medicine, hormone, or steroid therapies. In extreme cases, gender-affirming surgeries are done to “neutralize” sexual orientation. especially among transgender people.
Faith-based. In some religious practices, homosexuality and other forms of gender expression and identity are sometimes viewed as “evil.” Conversion therapy is sometimes performed by clergy or other spiritual advisers. It may include using anti-gay slurs and prayers. In severe cases, it could also include beating, shackling, food deprivation, and even exorcism.
In 2013, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) removed “gender identity disorder” from its diagnostic manual. The APA now refers to conversion therapy techniques as “sexual orientation change efforts (SOCE)” or “gender identity change efforts (GICE).” It’s coined the terms to differentiate from evidence-based forms of therapy. But providers, usually unlicensed, can often disguise the terms they use to avoid being found.
These terms include:
  • Sexual attraction fluidity exploration in therapy (SAFE-T)
  • Eliminating, reducing, or decreasing frequency or intensity of unwanted same-sex attraction (SSA)
  • Reparative therapy
  • Sexual reorientation efforts
  • Ex-gay ministry
  • Promoting healthy sexuality
  • Addressing sexual addictions and disorders
  • Sexuality counseling
  • Encouraging relational and sexual wholeness
  • Healing sexual brokenness

What Harm Can Conversion Therapy Cause?​

Conversion therapy techniques can lead to feeling “less than” or “damaged,” impacting self-esteem. This can take a significant toll on your emotional and physical health. A number of medical and mental health organizations have issued public statements rejecting the use of conversion therapy because of this.
And many providers who claim to be qualified to provide conversion therapy are often not licensed mental health practitioners or medical experts.
One study found that LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or questioning) people who are rejected or discriminated against are:
  • 8 times more likely to report having attempted suicide
  • Almost 6 times more likely to report high levels of depression
  • More than 3 times as likely to use illegal drugs
  • 3 times more likely to be at high risk of HIV and other STDs

Which Places Have Banned Conversion Therapy?​

According to research, nearly 700,000 LGBTQ adults in the U.S. have received some form of conversion therapy at some point in their lives. About 350,000 of them received it as teenagers. But several states recognize conversion therapy as inhumane, ineffective, harmful, and discriminatory.
So far, 19 states, Washington, DC, and Puerto Rico have banned or limited the use of conversion therapy, especially for youths under 18.
The states are:
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • Hawaii
  • Illinois
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey
  • New Mexico
  • New York
  • Oregon
  • Rhode Island
  • Utah
  • Vermont
  • Virginia
Several cities and counties have also passed regulations against using conversion therapy at the local level.
Globally, around 13 countries have some ban or regulations against licensed mental health experts practicing conversion therapy, including Brazil, Norway, Argentina, and Germany.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the perfect solution....a butch marry a sissy.

1657154108630.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Graciously offer the lesbian a chance to peg you. Maybe double team with her partner and take turns to peg you. You will be gagged, handcuffed, blindfolded and wear a penis chastity belt.

Picture for illustration and education:

Wiki-pegging.png

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had once in my late 20s. She's a tomboy and from what I know, never had any BF or GF before. All i can tell you is, once you consumate her, she'll be more woman than any other woman you tried before. Let alone totally fresh & untouched :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had once in my late 20s. She's a tomboy and from what I know, never had any BF or GF before. All i can tell you is, once you consumate her, she'll be more woman than any other woman you tried before. Let alone totally fresh & untouched :wink:

Some of them are bisexuals. Man or woman, both are fuckable targets for them.

ShyGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this day and age, I’m surprised you didn’t ask for her number :coffee::coffee::coffee:
On my way to the pool now. I don't think it's the correct thing to do. If she likes me, she will volunteer to give me her mobile or ask for mine.

ShyGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mine wasn't. Very introvert type. Yums yums.....good old memories

Thanks for sharing a positive outcome experience. Very much appreciated.