• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sherlock and jesus

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am very confident bro, and why not? Especially after seeing how you debate?

of course you can be confident but confident do not proof you are right ...its just a feeling like what you feel when you are delusion :wink:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was quoting Pslam 22 in fulfilment of prophecy. Thats wonderful.
Thats why Jesus spoke it in Hebrew even though they spoke Aramaic at that time.

the gospels were written in Greek 30 years later by 3rd parties and none by the original disciples. figure this out!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the gospels were written in Greek 30 years later by 3rd parties and none by the original disciples. figure this out!

bro...dont need to talk so much to this kind of ppl ...just let him taste his own medicine :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yep with a lot of witnesses still alive while it circulated.

yes thats right son ....:wink: i do have alot of witnesses :wink: but all are dead now :wink: only you know the truth ..now im considering when to take you to heaven :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sai baba was claimed to be born from a virgin birth. his disciples believe it. Do you?

ooi dont anyhow how ask him to believe other god ...because im the only god in the whole world :wink: whoever believe in other god i will send them to hell :wink: no one got the " stamp " to heaven ...only i have :wink:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
ooi dont anyhow how ask him to believe other god ...because im the only god in the whole world :wink: whoever believe in other god i will send them to hell :wink: no one got the " stamp " to heaven ...only i have :wink:

then you need to smite him for he is a heretic.. failing to believe and worship you.

perhaps you might want to send someone to torture him like in the inquistition, he can lose his physical body but his soul will be preserved when he confess his sin to you after the torture.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then you need to smite him for he is a heretic.. failing to believe and worship you.

perhaps you might want to send someone to torture him like in the inquistition, he can lose his physical body but his soul will be preserved when he confess his sin to you after the torture.

bro...he will believe in me and be my follower too ..remember i can use my empty promises to make him song song gao jurong :wink: .