• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sherlock and jesus

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
supposed sherlock holmes was called to the grave where jesus' grave was supposed to be. Will sherlock holmes or will he investigate, collect evidence and hypothesize how jesus can cheat death or fool the public in a logical manner?

or will he simply bow down and believe the supernatural without simply a challenge to the idea of resurrection?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
jesus` last words on the cross, `My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?` hardly seem like the words of a man who planned it that way. it doesn`t take Sherlock Holmes to figure there is something wrong here :wink: . in other words ...that longhaired junkie fucker refuse to die and dont want to die for your sins :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
jesus` last words on the cross, `My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?` hardly seem like the words of a man who planned it that way. it doesn`t take Sherlock Holmes to figure there is something wrong here :wink: . in other words ...that longhaired junkie fucker refuse to die and dont want to die for your sins :wink:

He was quoting Pslam 22 in fulfilment of prophecy. Thats wonderful.
Thats why Jesus spoke it in Hebrew even though they spoke Aramaic at that time.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He was quoting Pslam 22 in fulfilment of prophecy. Thats wonderful.
Thats why Jesus spoke it in Hebrew even though they spoke Aramaic at that time.

i can speak in japanese too even though im singaporean chinese ...you mean im a god too ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Would you be shouting in Japanese in your last breath when you are surrounded by non Japs?

would you shout " My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?`" if you wanted to die for others ppl sins ? or you know whats going to happen ? :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
would you shout " My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?`" if you wanted to die for others ppl sins ? or you know whats going to happen ? :wink:

I already said it, it was in fulfilment of prophecy in Pslam 22. Pslam 22 talked about the anguish of being separated from God because of sin. Jesus was sinless but bore our sins on himself on the cross, thats why he quoted Pslam 22. In Hebrew too even though it was a dead language by then.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already said it, it was in fulfilment of prophecy in Pslam 22. Pslam 22 talked about the anguish of being separated from God because of sin. Jesus was sinless but bore our sins on himself on the cross, thats why he quoted Pslam 22. In Hebrew too even though it was a dead language by then.

come on you are not being honest here ...if jesus wanted to die for ppl sins he would not have kpkb " My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me`" . he would have die as a gentleman and stop asking question . the truth is hes a coward and do not wish to die on the cross !!! period . you dont need a rocket scientist to know that .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on you are not being honest here ...if jesus wanted to die for ppl sins he would not have kpkb " My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me`" . he would have die as a gentleman and stop asking question . the truth is hes a coward and do not wish to die on the cross !!! period . you dont need a rocket scientist to know that .

I am being straight forward here.
Jesus was expressing the anguish of separation for God the Father because of sin just as it was in Pslam 22 even though he had not committed any sin before.
The separation came because he was bearing our sins upon his body.

The fact he said it it Hebrew even though it was by then a dead language, not a living one like Japanese proves it.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am being straight forward here.
Jesus was expressing the anguish of separation for God the Father because of sin just as it was in Pslam 22 even though he had not committed any sin before.
The separation came because he was bearing our sins upon his body.

The fact he said it it Hebrew even though it was by then a dead language, not a living one like Japanese proves it.

dont tell me you are being straight forward when you are not . i say it again ......if jesus wanted to die for ppl sins he would not have kpkb " My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me`" . he would have die as a gentleman and stop asking question . the facts that he kpkb means hes not willing to die .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont tell me you are being straight forward when you are not . i say it again ......if jesus wanted to die for ppl sins he would not have kpkb " My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me`" . he would have die as a gentleman and stop asking question . the facts that he kpkb means hes not willing to die .

I already said it, he wasn't complaining, He was quoting Pslam 22 in fulfilment of prophecy so that there is no doubt about what He was doing.

You see, I answered every question of yours while you answered zero questions on your part. Your position is so weak while I know what exactly I am taking about.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already said it, he wasn't complaining, He was quoting Pslam 22 in fulfilment of prophecy so that there is no doubt about what He was doing.

You see, I answered every question of yours while you answered zero questions on your part. Your position is so weak while I know what exactly I am taking about.

with your delusional mind you can even say that sentence is jesus praising god ...whahahaha. you are not answering any question here ...you are just dancing around in circles . if you wanted to dance around , i can do it better then you :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When did I say Jesus was praising God sir? Please show me.

since when i say you said jesus was praising god ...read my post again . i say " with your delusional mind you can EVEN say that sentence is jesus praising god " . note the word i use . i did not say you are saying . guess you really need some help liao . :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You thot you could nail Christianity with that verse about Jesus on the cross but surprise surprise it turned out the other way around and I proved you wrong with absolute evidence, reason and logic.

cheers

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You thot you could nail Christianity with that verse about Jesus on the cross but surprise surprise it turned out the other way around and I proved you wrong with absolute evidence, reason and logic.

cheers

again you THINK you have proven me wrong whahahaha....let the ppl here decide who nail who :wink: ...if you want to bring in your clones go ahead :wink: even a 3 years old knows that sentence is jesus crying out loud for help whahahahah:wink: