• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sheng Shiong Girl nehneh grabbed hard, molester caught!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland is quickly becoming the Molest Capital of the World. :biggrin:

That's why I say Sinkieland needs a legal nude beach. People need an outlet for release.

Back in the day people could go to Bugis to watch bapoks, today this cannot and that cannot. So many restrictions.

Otherwise things will get very nasty as Lee Hsien Loong increases the population.

Maybe he'll be dead when the bad things really happen.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh molest cina? Ah neh and m&d always lust at cina gals. Come on dun lust at chinese gals and being racist to cina guys. All my ah neh, m&d and non cina colleagues always lust chinese gals in office and outside always say cina gals chio bu.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get molested by chinese women.but cannot complain. Thst is life being a minority. No justice!

No leh. Ah neh always lust cina gals 100% confirm. I got ah neh colleagues always say cina chio here and there. Even milf cina also say chio. Dun be racist towards guys and lust at our cina gals. m&d also same always lust at cina gals always say chio here and there. Even in msia, cina being minority, they also always lust at cina gals chio here and there. Hard truth is just cina gals are more fair and more chio than darker skin gals. I nev lust ah neh and m&d gals b4.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No leh. Ah neh always lust cina gals 100% confirm. I got ah neh colleagues always say cina chio here and there. Even milf cina also say chio. Dun be racist towards guys and lust at our cina gals. m&d also same always lust at cina gals always say chio here and there. Even in msia, cina being minority, they also always lust at cina gals chio here and there. Hard truth is just cina gals are more fair and more chio than darker skin gals. I nev lust ah neh and m&d gals b4.
Reason why cina girls are lusted because they are dressed like whores.

Jungleland98

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya very true,I worked in KL for couple years and situation is same.Ah neh like amoi.I've been to over 20 countries and the trend I always see everywhere is the interracial combo always dark skin men with light skin women. Doesn't matter what race but the combo is always like dat.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pervert molested tat old man tat sitting on da ground. Old man was consoled by da public though n he was crying.. Hahahahaha! Real weird..

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
oC1ZMhS.gif