• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She'll strip and run naked... ... if Paraguay win World Cup

Mystery Machine

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he runs naked at night, nobody can see him. He can also run naked in broadlight but still nobody notices, just like nobody gives a damn to his pet YOG project.
Haha he should be renamed "Invisible Man".

Probably the only minister in SG that nobody cares or bothers about.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i want to see maradona run naked. because it will be so funny to watch online. I guarantee will break youtube record.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
First things first. You have to talk about qualifying for the World Cup before you can talk about winning it. Anyway, the idea of Mah Bow Tan or whichever minister running around naked is not only gross and grissly but downright too gruelsome to imagine.

I can't imagine anyone would even put a second thinking about it. :eek:

Maybe the Mediacorp artists should double up as cheerleaders. :smile: