• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She is 19 Years Old? OMG!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean like this bugger?

Ng_Yat_Chung_detail,_050602-F-0193C-114.jpg

For all millions he leeched....this fucktard dunno how to invest in some body wellness.
Fucking oily skin crooked yellow teeth and the obvious weight problem....I'm sure he got terrible BO too.....CB army general and armed forces chief.....damn disgraceful and malu

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ginfreely your mother keep trolling me in other threads for what? Anyway i think before anyone wants to comment on people's looks or weight, please look yourself in the mirror first. Say people fat and ugly, make sure you are thin and handsome. Other people's bodies are not objects for you to judge unless they join in some contest.

We can say whatever we want, if you don't like it then fuck off..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For all millions he leeched....this fucktard dunno how to invest in some body wellness.
Fucking oily skin crooked yellow teeth and the obvious weight problem....I'm sure he got terrible BO too.....CB army general and armed forces chief.....damn disgraceful and malu

I doubt he exercises at all despite being in the army. Damn such a huge unflattering photo of the nigger.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If you grew up a fat boy/girl your body type will be set according to the number of fat cells. It will be unlikely she can become Kate moss unless she goes on the Burmese Railroad POW weight loss program.

As long as she's healthy and happy about the way she looks, she can call herself a hotbod. Who gives a fuck?

Not true. Your body type will onlu determine how tough to lose weight. Through exercise, a person's body type can change. Her body type is more endo, but can be changed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women are shit. Now this sinkie female loser is marked.

Loser calling others loser is you. I am marked? Mark me for what? Must be by losers like you who are evil and vindictive. Again proof that a foreigner pyschopath is harassing me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely your mother keep trolling me in other threads for what? Anyway i think before anyone wants to comment on people's looks or weight, please look yourself in the mirror first. Say people fat and ugly, make sure you are thin and handsome. Other people's bodies are not objects for you to judge unless they join in some contest.

Btw I am saying this not for self serving reason. Graceful or not to stand up against body shaming for other strangers?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Btw I am saying this not for self serving reason. Graceful or not to stand up against body shaming for other strangers?

We like to shame sinkie women and do that for pleasure. We do not care if you like it or not.. We will continue to do that and always will... At our delightful pleasure.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We like to shame sinkie women and do that for pleasure. We do not care if you like it or not.. We will continue to do that and always will... At our delightful pleasure.

Please note I did not limit my talk to Spore women. I said people should not do body shaming applies to all women and both sexes. Although most of the time it is body shaming of women. Anyway you think it is a delight to body shame who can stop you? I already feedback in a civilised manner and that's all I can and will do about it. I am not like those nasty and callous people who will go all out to kill you for having a different opinion from me.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true. Your body type will onlu determine how tough to lose weight. Through exercise, a person's body type can change. Her body type is more endo, but can be changed.

Yes that's why if she trains in the gym she will never become attain the lithe/willowy body type. The only way is the shock the body through prolonged starvation. But this may result in long term damage to the body, including loss in bone mass.

5yte.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please note I did not limit my talk to Spore women. I said people should not do body shaming applies to all women and both sexes. Although most of the time it is body shaming of women. Anyway you think it is a delight to body shame who can stop you? I already feedback in a civilised manner and that's all I can and will do about it. I am not like those nasty and callous people who will go all out to kill you for having a different opinion from me.

I don't give a fuck what you think.. I do what I like here and it is not my fucking problem on how you feel and think about it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Practise what you preached and ignore me then instead of your post #43.

I will bash you whenever I feel like it and will ignore you whenever I want. It is all up to me. You opinion on how I post has nothing to do with me and do not affect me in any way.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will bash you whenever I feel like it and will ignore you whenever I want. It is all up to me. You opinion on how I post has nothing to do with me and do not affect me in any way.

In that case you are lying, you do give a damn to what I say.