• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She dreamt of him

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Image002.jpg

CIMG0308.JPG

CIMG0803ed.jpg

Quote :

I actually dreamt of him last night.
I tossed and turned in my bed,
i cried and begged him to come to my dreams . . .
Maybe he heard me, or maybe the dream
was created subconsciously by me -
I remembered him with me in a small room,
I remembered crying and telling him i knew he's not dead.
I said i always knew he's not dead,
he held my hands, and our hands traced those dissecting scars,
very long deep scars, but they were all healed.
He said he missed me . . .
That was it, all that i remembered.

http://memyselfmine.blogspot.com/

CIMG0009.JPG

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) has temporarily suspended its training after a Singaporean serviceman died during a jungle orientation exercise in Temburong. The death marked the third life to be claimed in the SAF in a month.

The force's physical and endurance activities have been put on a three-day suspension to allow the assessment and re-evaluation of the rigorous training exercises conducted throughout their military service, according to reports from Singapore's Ministry of Defence.

Defence Adviser to the Singaporean High Commission in Brunei, Colonel Tay Shin Chuan, explained that the jungle orientation training is part of a routine four-day survival training exercise for Singaporean servicemen based in Jalan Aman Camp here in Brunei.

Officer Cadet (OCT) Clifton Lam Jia Hao, a pilot trainee with the Republic of Singapore Air Force, was going through the routine survival training in Temburong when he collapsed and died, said Colonel Tay.

The 20-year-old serviceman collapsed at about 5:45pm on June 11. He was given immediate first aid treatment and was attended to by a doctor and a senior medic, and was later evacuated to Ripas hospital where he arrived 10 minutes later.

Despite continued resuscitation enroute to the hospital, efforts to revive him were unsuccessful. OCT Lam was pronounced dead at 7:20pm at the hospital.

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is actually damn sad....

It didn't affect me much reading it from the newspaper... but having seen the blogsite....damn!

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite literally, N.S. IS KILLING SINKAPORE.

That's why i always felt that my keng-ing and making it to a stay-out unit was the smartest thing i've ever done in N.S.

simone

Alfrescian
Loyal
from wht i know, many fatal incidents have been left unreported in the earlier days of NS...

deepest condolences to the family.:(

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite literally, N.S. IS KILLING SINKAPORE.

That's why i always felt that my keng-ing and making it to a stay-out unit was the smartest thing i've ever done in N.S.

same thing, but i think you are not as power as me.

i actually had a fan club and had a nickname call fav sgt. cos i was never doing my job as a NSF 3sgt, and i am goddam proud of it.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
- R.I.P -
ALL GAVE SOME
BUT SOME GAVE ALL

-------
Jobs for FTs
NS for Sinkaporeans
-------