• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She claims to be 22, but is she?

Kensuke

Alfrescian
Loyal

She claims to be 22, but is she?
The ads came with photographs of a young woman dressed in a tank top and wearing sunglasses.

my paper | 24-08-12

20237.jpg

She says she is a 22-year-old Singaporean and is doing it to pay her school fees.

Calista, as she calls herself, posted two online advertisements yesterday on local classifieds website Sgadsonline.com, touting her sexual services for a minimum of $80 per session.

The ads came with photographs of a young woman dressed in a tank top and wearing sunglasses.

Similar ads touting sexual services by women claiming to be Singaporean and between the ages of 22 and 23 were also found on the same website, as well as on RedAd Singapore Classified.

The same contact number was listed on all the ads, that of their agent.

When my paper called the agent yesterday, a man answered, speaking in broken English.

He said that Calista was available for a 3pm booking and would provide her services at a Towner Road flat.

He also offered the services of another young Singaporean woman, whom he referred to as Sally.

But, when asked if it was possible to verify the ages of the women before accepting their services, he became irritated.

"I've already told you that she is 22. I also don't want trouble," the agent said.

When my paper insisted on checking the woman's identity card (IC) or passport, he retorted: "When does anyone check the IC of the girl? I told you that she is over 18 already."

A total of 51 men have so far been charged with having sex with an underage prostitute since news of an online vice- ring scandal broke in February.

A former police officer and a finance manager were the latest to plead guilty in court on Wednesday. Of the men who have pleaded guilty so far, at least three said they had asked for the prostitute's age. However, they did not verify it.

Lawyers my paper spoke to said that prostitution is not illegal, but solicitation runs afoul of the law.

"If investigations conclude that it was the agent who advertised the women's services, then the agent could be accused of the offence of pimping and the offence of living off the earnings of a prostitute," said lawyer Chia Boon Teck.

In addition to soliciting, such advertisements - whether printed on paper or on the Internet - can be deemed to be a public obscenity and an offence, said lawyer Foo Cheow Ming.

Mr Foo added that the offence constitutes "salacious material, which tends to corrupt and deprave, as well as be sexually suggestive".

[email protected]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kensuke, you posted this as a question but you provided only two photos. Next time you wanna ask us questions so that we could answer you please provide us more photos and also as bare as possible if not very difficult to answer your question. Dio Boh Kee Chew!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Did Old Dud Say of SPGs if a Dud Govt is in Power?

[h=2]Local Singapore girl offering sex at $80 ‘per shot’ to sponsor her studies?[/h]Posted by temasektimes on August 24, 2012
A self-proclaimed Singapore girl put up an advertisement on a local portal offering sexual services at $80 ‘per shot’ as she needs money to sponsor her studies:

Besides putting her vital statistics online, she also revealed that she ‘welcomes’ all races.
However, when we called the number, a man picked up the phone, claiming to be he girl’s ‘guardian’ and he would help to arrange the ‘session.’
Having paid sex with girls under 18 years of age is a crime in Singapore and clients are advised to check their ICs to verify their age first before proceeding with the deal.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What Did Old Dud Say of SPGs if a Dud Govt is in Power?

B cup means xiao xiao.... I prefer milf:biggrin:

uboleha

Alfrescian
Loyal

...80 per shot.....probably financing secondary school fees only...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sponsor studies my lanjiao. It's more likely to sponsor her 'retail therapy' of branded goods, handbags, shoes, cute merchandise etc.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

these youingsters are internet-savvy, still need an agent (pimp) to advertise for her? she should just go FL on her own.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

next time just post the link of calista here. no need to post those stupid news website to increase their traffic. :biggrin: