• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shaun Daniel ordered valentine roses from foodpanda, delivered 2 days later

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi just wanna get something off my chest. On 14th Feb 2024 at around 12am I made an advance scheduled order of flowers via the Panda App to be sent to my wife's office on Valentine's Day at 9.30am. Order was received and on the app it stated that it got my order and is confirming for delivery.
The same morning at around 9am the app still stated that it is still confirming I then proceeded to call the vendor as it was to be delivered by them instead of the usual panda guys. I called and was assured that the order is confirmed and was waiting for the delivery driver to collect and to deliver. The vendor also said that once the order is collected they will get back to me. I then proceeded with my work.
As I understood that during Valentine's Day order for flowers are high and there will be a slight delay in delivery timing,I decided not to chase them even though the vendor did not get back to me. After around 2pm I looked up the app again and it was still the same awaiting confirmation of my order. I then called the vendor a few times before they answered. I asked them why it does not show on app that order has been confirmed. They just told me they not sure why but they reassured me that order is already on the way. And all this while they still did not explain to me about the delay. But I did tell the vendor to try to make it by 5pm as its an office address and the time my wife knocks off from work.
So yet again I gave them the benefit of the doubt. But by 4pm I looked up the app again and still the status of order is not confirmed. I then called again this time no answer. I called at least 5 times before I used another number to call. They then answered. I questioned them why they did not answer and when I used another number they answered. They said they were also having alot of calls. I asked whether has it been delivered and they said need to check. After that they hung up. I called for another few times till 6pm and they finally answered. They said order was delivered at 530pm. I checked with my wife and her colleagues who all left after 6pm but they said there were no deliveries till then.
I then got fed up and called they answered once and gave me a whatsapp number but no one replied so I called both the WhatsApp number and their main line but to no avail. I kept trying till 10+pm that night. Then this morning 15th February 2024 at around 8+am I decided to chat with Foodpanda. They offered to call the vendor and as u can see the photos attached was told by the vendor that my order will reach in 2 hrs time and if I waited I would get a $7 voucher. Come on man am I so hard up for your voucher? I then told Panda what's the use of delivering today as Valentine's Day is already over?
I asked for a refund which they were not so keen at first until I brought up the topic of calling the police. They immediately refunded me the full amount although to my Panda wallet.
What I'm not happy about is if you are a legit honest business you should explain earlier to your customers if you're unable to fulfill your services,not lie to them. Somemore collect payment already this is equivalent to cheating already.You tell me already delivered then next day say 2 hrs later you think your customers 3 years old ah. Guys pls beware of this shop. Address of shop is below. The name of shop in Panda cannot be found on Google so I guess it's another company. Panda I can't believe you will take in such unscrupulous vendor to tarnish your reputation further.
#grab
#shopee
#lazada

+10

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only a mouthbreather orders roses from Foodpanda. So many brick-and-mortar florists out there but somehow you've decided against buying from them and instead chose Foodpanda. Must be a dunce who believes he needs to use an app or do everything online. :rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol... order at the stroke of midnight on V Day itself and expect it to be delivered at 930am. Which special needs school did he study in?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a mouthbreather orders roses from Foodpanda. So many brick-and-mortar florists out there but somehow you've decided against buying from them and instead chose Foodpanda. Must be a dunce who believes he needs to use an app or do everything online. :rolleyes:
Very suspicious. No other contact. You can't even find them unless on foodpanda