• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sharks Fins - are you still eating?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don;t think immigration will bar him from entering the city-state. He is an icon in the F&B industry, which Peesai is trying to establish herself as a destination. Suggest you gather some followers, and show up at Changi Airport with signboard and placards depicting his cruel treatment of animals when he visits Singapore. I am sure the world's media will pick this up and be televised around the world. Mr. Ramsay will then be pressured to give up Foie Gras. This will truly be a Singaporeans people's effort

Cheers!

I wish he be banned from Singapore.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don;t think immigration will bar him from entering the city-state. He is an icon in the F&B industry, which Peesai is trying to establish herself as a destination. Suggest you gather some followers, and show up at Changi Airport with signboard and placards depicting his cruel treatment of animals when he visits Singapore. I am sure the world's media will pick this up and be televised around the world. Mr. Ramsay will then be pressured to give up Foie Gras. This will truly be a Singaporeans people's effort

Cheers!

His championing of Foie Gras not only is cruel to the poor ducks and geese, but promotes an unhealthy product. Shark Fin is less fattening.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, I like meats, especially the fatty cuts, well marbled. Shark's Fin no fats. Besides, 60 bucks for a bowl of soup, really beyond my budget. And not tuned on by foie gras. Will stick to bbq pork ribs. And piggy trotters!

Cheers!

His championing of Foie Gras not only is cruel to the poor ducks and geese, but promotes an unhealthy product. Shark Fin is less fattening.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, I like meats, especially the fatty cuts, well marbled. Shark's Fin no fats. Besides, 60 bucks for a bowl of soup, really beyond my budget. And not tuned on by foie gras. Will stick to bbq pork ribs. And piggy trotters!

Cheers!

Foie Gras more sex. Ang Moh food ok, Asian the best!!

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it is also time to STOP eating FROG-LEGS too, since they chop out only the frog-legs and throw away the rest of the frog, no difference from sharks fins. Do the frogs suffer a slow excrutiating death after their legs are amputated?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember seeing a collared T-shirt with a logo showing a legless frog sitting on a wheel chair! I thought it was a little mind-provoking. But it does't seem like it caught the public's eye.

My dad used to catch frogs when I was in primary school and he'd bring home a few dozen frogs in rattan bags to skin and slaughter, which some family members were involved. The first thing that goes off is the animal's head, with one downward chop from a cleaver. The frog dies instantly, although its nerves may allow it to jump around for up to a minute even, (kind of funny). Then the paws an feet are hacked off, the belly is slit, and the skin pulled off. After these, a smaller knife (eg. kitchen knife is used to cut off the legs by severing the hips from the torso. The animal has to be completely dead by then.

Killing any animal to eat is never easy to look at. The best way for the slaughter is to make the process as quickly as possible.

Cheers!

Maybe it is also time to STOP eating FROG-LEGS too, since they chop out only the frog-legs and throw away the rest of the frog, no difference from sharks fins. Do the frogs suffer a slow excrutiating death after their legs are amputated?