• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sharing my intimate thoughts and feelings

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am so glad some of the denizens here are sharing their innermost thoughts and feelings on an almost daily basis.

I hope that i can share what i feel and let the rest of you know what i am feeling now, who would like to reciprocate?

Let me start the ball rolling:

The toilet bowl was inviting, somehow it mesmerized me and got my stomach stirred up.

I took a dump, it was a good dump.

The end.

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so glad some of the denizens here are sharing their innermost thoughts and feelings on an almost daily basis.

I hope that i can share what i feel and let the rest of you know what i am feeling now, who would like to reciprocate?

The toilet bowl was inviting, somehow it mesmerized me and got my stomach stirred up.

The end.

I bet my bottom and my bottom dollar that Tracy aka Claire is closely watching what you post with his hand on his little dick.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I bet my bottom and my bottom dollar that Tracy aka Claire is closely watching what you post with his hand on his little dick.

I also had a beef and cheese sandwich.

It was both filling and gastronomic.

床前明月光
我衣脱光光
我在上面摇
她在下面叫

好诗好诗

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The end.

After I had my dump and wiped cleanly, 30mins later I go re-wipe got stains again .I'm confused.

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also had a beef and cheese sandwich.

It was both filling and gastronomic.

床前明月光
我衣脱光光
我在上面摇
她在下面叫

好诗好诗

Good morning wiks nice of you to tell us what you had. Beef with cheese is always a nice thing but I prefer beef with CCBs.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Moslems tell you that wiping is never hygienic.....you must dig arsehole with left hand and wash arsehole after business

if i don't use my hand can use this?

41L61o5aJrL._SY355_.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB lah... What kind of "intimate thoughts and feelings sharing" thread is this without youtube song dedication?