• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sharia is growing in Malaysia: Terengganu shops to close 2 hours for Friday prayers

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The other towkays should emulate you in granting their muuds 2 hours for prayer on friday.

According to the islamic logic and rigorous verification process mentioned by loofy, those few muslim serfs who actually go to mosque are honest and trustworthy people that won't tell LIE. Towkay JohnTan should entrust your company finance and top posts to them. :confused:

My company's finances would never be trusted to a moslem. You must really want my money to get stolen!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
My company's finances would never be trusted to a moslem. You must really want my money to get stolen!

1. Muslims can't tell that interest, dividend, shared profit, cash back are the same money earned. Either they will plunder you finance or up
2. High possibility they will siphon off your money to support terrorists in the middle east

The few who never missed going to masjid using the free 2 hours you given them must be very trustsworthy, according to the scientifically proven verfication criteria.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. Muslims can't tell that interest, dividend, shared profit, cash back are the same money earned. Either they will plunder you finance or up
2. High possibility they will siphon off your money to support terrorists in the middle east

The few who never missed going to masjid using the free 2 hours you given them must be very trustsworthy, according to the scientifically proven verfication criteria.

It's not a sin in islam to tell lies. Most of the role models in islam were bandits and pillagers. Such people are not remembered for their virtues, but for their love for money and willingness to tell lies. So no, moslems in my company are not allowed to handle finance matters.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
So they drink camel piss?

hadith in Book 4 (Ablution) of al-Bukhari's collection narrated by Anas ibn Malik was used to promote the consumption of Arabian camel urine as a medicine. The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so Muhammad ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine).

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
hadith in Book 4 (Ablution) of al-Bukhari's collection narrated by Anas ibn Malik was used to promote the consumption of Arabian camel urine as a medicine. The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so Muhammad ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine).
81P4fZNhLJL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Indians drink cow urine!

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays i wont patronise those Indian vegetarian restaurants.
When the prata man goes to the washroom, he does not use toilet paper, but washes his bum with his hand. Imagine the fecal matter that gets caught under his finger nails! The same hands will flip your roti prata!

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the prata man goes to the washroom, he does not use toilet paper, but washes his bum with his hand. Imagine the fecal matter that gets caught under his finger nails! The same hands will flip your roti prata!

If prata man is a practicing Muslim, he will wash his hands with soap cos Islam emphasize on hygiene. But if ur doubtful, then best to skip ur prata breakfast. But i love prata.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If prata man is a practicing Muslim, he will wash his hands with soap cos Islam emphasize on hygiene. But if ur doubtful, then best to skip ur prata breakfast. But i love prata.
My Indonesian maid makes fabulous fish curry which I eat with the roti prata purchased from NTUC FairPrice. They are fluffy when fried using my non-stick pan.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The prata man may use lots of soap, but that does not guarantee that the fecal matter caught under his finger nails gets flushed away.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The prata man may use lots of soap, but that does not guarantee that the fecal matter caught under his finger nails gets flushed away.

Dont think until that extreme. Dont forget he also eating with his hands too. I enjoy eating prata. Important thing is dont get food poisoning. Just the other day i got food poisoning eating fried oyster.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont think until that extreme. Dont forget he also eating with his hands too. I enjoy eating prata. Important thing is dont get food poisoning. Just the other day i got food poisoning eating fried oyster.
U Kenna too from fried oyster? Guess better don't order tat dish