• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share how you start to pcc

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me was when i was 13 years old. I watch a fiction movie on tv.

A kung fu master and his 2 students try to bring weapons to lin zexu to fight the opium war.

The british paid money to a chio bu cult leader to kill them. Her followers attack the 2 students. Her bodyguard fought with the kung fu master while she watch the fight.

Kung fu master killed the bodyguard but he got defeated when he fought with her. At this time, the 2 students killed all her followers. They came to help their teacher and 3 of them killed her.

I start to fantatize about her. I think they should gang rape her than torture her to death.

The 1st woman i thought about was my chio bu music teacher. I imagine she is evil and she gets paid to kill people. I and 2 of my students gang rape and torture her to death.