• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanmugam bay song accused Opposition supporters of defacing and hijacking wall

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the next GE I think that the PAP are not going to get the support of the 60%. They can of course try to fix the opposition but the main problem is with the PAP. People will always vote for their self interests & who in their right mind would vote to give up their CPF or to have foreigners take their jobs:confused:

The unhappiness is out there. If the PAP are going to ignore the signs so be it. There are many who can do a better job.

Hi Johnny, heard your guitar tuning as well as trialling well ....:o:smile:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course bui song lah... I paid for the wall for people to write something nice... Oppit IB come and kah jiao...

You ask WP to pay and set up a wall... PAP people go write good things about PAP... You see they song bo???:rolleyes:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You ask WP to pay and set up a wall... PAP people go write good things about PAP... You see they song bo???:rolleyes:

It's already happening on WP's Facebook wall. And I don't remember WP making noise over it or deleting them.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course bui song lah... I paid for the wall for people to write something nice... Oppit IB come and kah jiao...

That's none of our concern ain't it. The more buay song the PAP is, the happier I am.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's compare the attitude and behaviour of pap boot lickers and true blue opposition supporters, i dare to say that oppo are really genuinely for the good of s'pore whereas pappies are there for their own benefits more than the country.

pappies are seen by the naive 60% as selfless, please remember the snapshot from parleement where the MPs like henpeck Ng bow their heads when Sylvia asked to lower salaries of ministers. this action speak volume of the lame quality and hypocritical characters of these ministars.
as the saying, characterise the pappies by their actions and not get fooled by their words...:rolleyes:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the sheepfarker displayed all arrogant characteristics of a papdog.

there's no need for proof,

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!