• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanghai Chinks / Chinese exaggerating way too much

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
More opinions.
My opinion is that the Nihon-jins (i.e. the Japs) are the "best"! :o
Certainly not the "Ang mohs", let alone the Chinks (whether from PRC, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, or anywhere else in the world), including myself. :o

Although the Japs are still far from perfect (from a true Christian point of view, which is also my point of view), I still think that they are the only group of East Asians who have best managed to preserve ancient (especially Tang dynasty) Chinese culture, which is why I look up to the Japs a lot, even though they are not perfect.
Just comparing the manners/mannerisms alone of the average Japanese man/woman with the average Chinese man/woman is more than enough proof, in my opinion. :o

Also:
[video=youtube;KveUBgzu2NY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=KveUBgzu2NY[/video]

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You chose something that happened in 1993.

If Compare with China than Hong Kong is like a little dust and China is a huge fire.

1993 and 2016 is no difference as far as mannerisms of the people are concerned. That a stampede did not happen again is due to improvement in police's crowd control techniques and choice of permitted locations for large crowds to gather and move about during new year's day countdown and not any change in the psychology of the people.

So far I have yet to encounter a PRC shitting in public although I have encountered PRCs doing other things which has a higher probability of occuring and greater difficulty of avoiding and the same kinds of things are also done by Hongkies - sneezing like fucking thunder without covering mouth and nose (not limited to chow Ah Peks but much higher probability so avoid sitting or standing or walking near to chow Ah Peks), coughing loudly and like going to die like that (all Chink males of whatever age) and of course don't cover the proper or any orifice, clearing throat loudly, sniffing or snorting their fucking noses constantly (Chink teenagers are particularly prone), etc. If one takes the bus from A to B that pass through the public housing estate during morning rush hour, the vehicle becomes like a fucking zoo with all the above types of noise. However, if one takes the express bus from A to B that skips the public housing estate totally, the difference is between heaven and hell and if you hear a loud sneeze like thunder occasionally ........ 101% is by a Chink Ah Pek! Doesn't matter one bit if the fucktard is from PRC or Taiwan or Hongkie or Sinkie! Moral of the story - take the express bus and stay at least 10 feet away from any Chink Ah Pek. Females dressed classily in their twenties have an image to keep and a husband to snatch before expiry date, therefore less probability of such anti-social behaviour but not totally exempt.

Another thing - many Chinks, regardless of Sinkie, m&d, PRC, Taiwan, Hongkie or whatever else, think that one of the greatest inventions of all times is - the toothpick! Fucktards also make a lot of noise and for a long time after the food is finished using this instrument!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1993 and 2016 is no difference as far as mannerisms of the people are concerned. That a stampede did not happen again is due to improvement in police's crowd control techniques and choice of permitted locations for large crowds to gather and move about during new year's day countdown and not any change in the psychology of the people.

So far I have yet to encounter a PRC shitting in public although I have encountered PRCs doing other things which has a higher probability of occuring and greater difficulty of avoiding and the same kinds of things are also done by Hongkies - sneezing like fucking thunder without covering mouth and nose (not limited to chow Ah Peks but much higher probability so avoid sitting or standing or walking near to chow Ah Peks), coughing loudly and like going to die like that (all Chink males of whatever age) and of course don't cover the proper or any orifice, clearing throat loudly, sniffing or snorting their fucking noses constantly (Chink teenagers are particularly prone), etc. If one takes the bus from A to B that pass through the public housing estate during morning rush hour, the vehicle becomes like a fucking zoo with all the above types of noise. However, if one takes the express bus from A to B that skips the public housing estate totally, the difference is between heaven and hell and if you hear a loud sneeze like thunder occasionally ........ 101% is by a Chink Ah Pek! Doesn't matter one bit if the fucktard is from PRC or Taiwan or Hongkie or Sinkie! Moral of the story - take the express bus and stay at least 10 feet away from any Chink Ah Pek. Females dressed classily in their twenties have an image to keep and a husband to snatch before expiry date, therefore less probability of such anti-social behaviour but not totally exempt.

Another thing - many Chinks, regardless of Sinkie, m&d, PRC, Taiwan, Hongkie or whatever else, think that one of the greatest inventions of all times is - the toothpick! Fucktards also make a lot of noise and for a long time after the food is finished using this instrument!

At least you don't suffer from dissociative disorder unlike hongsinkie chinese dog.