• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shameless FAP Spin: NPARKS 'REVOKED' THE PERMIT OF CPF PROTESTORS ON THE MORNING OF T

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Shameless FAP Spin: NPARKS 'REVOKED' THE PERMIT OF CPF PROTESTORS ON THE MORNING

Now that I think about it, i do see the similar comparisons between Chee and Roy, only difference is Roy has declared his political neutrality. That said, both challenge the PAP in a combative way.

Who do you prefer, the Chees or Roy-HHH?

Both... Both are my favorites. Challenge the papzis with no fear.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Shameless FAP Spin: NPARKS 'REVOKED' THE PERMIT OF CPF PROTESTORS ON THE MORNING

If revoked already, why the NPark rusty face kotek still telling them where they can do their activities. :oIo:

Yes...this indicates the N-park director is still in the dark.

And the police was also unaware and hence did not immediately ask HHH to stop the protest and vacate the place...

This is truly puzzling as to why the police and the N-park director were left out of the loop...

Exactly when was it revoked..??? after meeting the N-park director who was with the plain clothes police.??

Also, they cannot be so high handed in this issue.

When any revocation of permit is issued and a reasonable time must be given for the applicant to adjust or to inform the few hundreds participants.

The police cannot be so unreasonable in their demand.

This is not the way a democratic government goes about its business...unless u are a despotic and an authoritarian regime like North Korea.