• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shameful PAP and Shameful SPF

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is something wrong if the SPF says NSFs can run away from riots. It is even worse when the SPF salutes regulars who ran away. What kind of message is the SPF and pap sending to our Police Officers? I wld be ashamed if i were a Police Office

Spf sure will not say nsf can run la but for our view we should see nsf as a forced to do so I accept they run lo. I will run to if I'm nsf

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shameful for SPF Officers to accept whatever salary offered but run away when duty calls.

Shameful for PAP to praise SPF Officers who ran away from duty.

So...Shameful PAP, Shameful SPF

BTW anyone know what is the average gross salary of a regular Spf sergeant ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 8 Dec 2013, SPF Officers ran away and hid in an ambulance when indian FTs rioted at Little India and burnt civilian cars.

Instead of disciplining these Officers for dereliction of duty, the PAP chose to honour and praise them.

Contrast the SPF Officers who ran away from foreigners throwing stones at Singaporean civilians and Dallas Police Officers who ran towards gunman who were firing live shots.

This shows how the SPF and PAP have deteriorated!

Shameful PAP and shameful SPF.

I wonder how the Commissioner of Police can hold his head up. The right thing for him to do was to at least discipline the Officers who ran away from their duty

Well civil service system is asking for compliant staff. They praise people who do nothing and that includes taking cover when shit hits the fan. If there is one police who run towards the rioters, do you think he will be praised or he will be told off as Kay poh kay kiang how lian not cooperative?