• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

shall i report her to the Police?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
guess it’s too late for you. but for those who are contemplating “loaning” large amounts of personal funds to friends and family, the use of a 3rd party notary (usually offered by lawyers) to certify or bear witness to a loan agreement for a small average fee of $69 can be helpful if the agreement is breached. a simple 2-party hand-written agreement will not help, as it will degenerate into a he-says she-says argument in court. moreover, the loaning party can claim the hand-written note is forged by loaner with fake signatures. a pubic notary bearing witness and counter-signing the document will solve that.
https://singaporenotarypublic.com/notary-public/third-party-verification-request/
hi where is the $69 fee?any link.i m keen.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck u deep deep. Yr mother cheebye smelly..

Dear nayr69sg,
After much consideration and putting emotional state of mind aside, I have decided to take your advice.
Many thanks to the many who replied. It was helpful too.
So, this thread is Closed.
nayr69sg, God bless you.
Wish you & Family good health, Seasons greetings and a better year 2021 ahead.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi where is the $69 fee?any link.i m keen.
at the bottom of my post is the link. under the section “why we charge” is the “small fee” mentioned in parenthesis (eg. $50, $80, or between $50 to $80). $69 is the median price.

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear nayr69sg,
After much consideration and putting emotional state of mind aside, I have decided to take your advice.
Many thanks to the many who replied. It was helpful too.
So, this thread is Closed.
nayr69sg, God bless you.
Wish you & Family good health, Seasons greetings and a better year 2021 ahead.

Fuck off la typical balless (cheebyeless) keyboard warrior. :poop:

Superfast to fuck people here who offered nothing more than a few words, yet don't dare to take revenge after being betrayed. Fuck off! :FU:

Win101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck off la typical balless (cheebyeless) keyboard warrior. :poop:

Superfast to fuck people here who offered nothing more than a few words, yet don't dare to take revenge after being betrayed. Fuck off! :FU:

Chao Ah Qua
oh, I will be super fast to fuck you zeebi and your rotten mother's zeebi too.
A dozen Negroes will gangbang you and your mother zeebi until it burst into a thousand pcs.
And as the wild Negroes cum, they shall ejaculate into your father's mouth.
You can be thankful your father, mother and you,
The Chao Ah Qua leaves 2020 happily with a big bang.
hahaha hahaha hahaha
As with all those Asshole Scumbags, don't retaliate.
You are IGNORED.
I see nth,
I hear nth.
I say again : Fuck your family until your mother zeebi burst into a thousand pcs
:FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha