• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG's Next GE Result Prediction - Leongsam vs TracyTan866

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP's new candidates come with impressive credentials. Some new promising ones from non-WP too. That NSP S-G is promising. Same goes for Tambyah and a few others. That will be enough to create a new low for the PAP. 56-58%.

The grief shown during LKY's funeral has given LHL a false sense of confidence. Singaporeans may be grateful to LKY and the 1st generation PAP leaders but many of them detest LHL and the current PAP.

Singaporeans nowadays are wise voters and I wont be surprised if PAP gets a mauling on 11 Sep. Some Ministers are likely to be voted out on 11 Sep

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will go and pray at Tua Pek Kong temple in Loyang to ask for his assistance.

Some are praying for the mother of all MRT breakdowns on 10 Sep. NS line down, EW line down. NE line down. Downtown line down. Circle line down.

All lines down from 10 am to 10 pm on 10 Sep

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The grief shown during LKY's funeral has given LHL a false sense of confidence. Singaporeans may be grateful to LKY and the 1st generation PAP leaders but many of them detest LHL and the current PAP.

Singaporeans nowadays are wise voters and I wont be surprised if PAP gets a mauling on 11 Sep. Some Ministers are likely to be voted out on 11 Sep

60%: Oh! Really? *hee*hee*

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One of the possible reasons is that the first generation PAP Ministers were there with a noble intention, to serve Singapore, but not for a huge salary.
Whereas, based on the available information, with respect, it appears that many of the current Ministers and Ministers of State, were probably attracted by the million dollar annual compensation (but were grumpy about how much more they could have earned as a professional before they entered politics).

Ladies and gentlemen, please persuade your relatives and friends to consider voting for the non-PAP candidates.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap's system.

If we think it is wrong, it is up to us to change it.

The problem is due to the PAP holding more than two-thirds majority in Parliament, which allowed the PAP to amend the Constitution at its discretion, for example, implementing the GRC system.
Accordingly, with respect, I believe that in the next General Elections, Singaporeans may wish to consider voting for the non-PAP candidates, to deny the PAP a two-third majority.
Otherwise, the PAP is unlikely to consider that it is unethical and immoral to amend the Constitution when the PAP had more than 90% of the seats.
(I believe that in the past, Professor Walter Woon may have raised this issue, but not as strongly as I did)

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some are praying for the mother of all MRT breakdowns on 10 Sep. NS line down, EW line down. NE line down. Downtown line down. Circle line down.

All lines down from 10 am to 10 pm on 10 Sep

That will be one of the best days for such a MRT breakdown, to give Singaporeans a rest day, to cool off.
I pray and hope that it will happen for you.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need so troublesome lah, nowadays limpeh go online. any problem can just ask limpeh here :biggrin:

Wow, I was unaware that nowadays, "tua pek kong" is so sophisticated and high tech, available online for prayers and fulfill petitions.
Keep it up.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is due to the PAP holding more than two-thirds majority in Parliament, which allowed the PAP to amend the Constitution at its discretion, for example, implementing the GRC system.
Accordingly, with respect, I believe that in the next General Elections, Singaporeans may wish to consider voting for the non-PAP candidates, to deny the PAP a two-third majority.
Otherwise, the PAP is unlikely to consider that it is unethical and immoral to amend the Constitution when the PAP had more than 90% of the seats.
(I believe that in the past, Professor Walter Woon may have raised this issue, but not as strongly as I did)

The problem now grc become a curse to papig. Instead of losing only a couple seats, now it lost all 5 seats at once because of one unpopular papig in the team. It happening to all the grc WP are contesting. The fact fengshan got chopped out of EC is papig damage limitation.