• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[SgReddit] - A CECA guy gives his commnents on Singaporeans and the CECA issue

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
These banks has more than 10000 IT staff in Singapore. Many Indians there. I don't think there is enough local talent to fill gap. Do you want these 10000 to go back and do work from India or letter stay and contribute. Remember they spend more in country than they save.
Good points.

Sgpind

Alfrescian
Loyal
So they must all be CECA trash from India?? And I was not talking just IT. Even in non-IT departments 90% staff is CECA trash from India!!!
Talking disrespectfully about a certain people does not reflect well. A good proportion of those are Indians. In many cases a majority. Depends on team. In big banks in Singapore the job goes to the best candidate. If I am a foreign bank investing billions in Singapore I want the best talent to work for the capital I have invested. The talent in non IT areas is truly multi racial. Indians are there but not in majority.

safsaf74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking disrespectfully about a certain people does not reflect well. A good proportion of those are Indians. In many cases a majority. Depends on team. In big banks in Singapore the job goes to the best candidate. If I am a foreign bank investing billions in Singapore I want the best talent to work for the capital I have invested. The talent in non IT areas is truly multi racial. Indians are there but not in majority.
Shut up and fuck off back to India and eat cow shit, you CECA trash from India!!! Just because PAP bastards bring you by millions in doesn't mean you are any good.

Sgpind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shut up and fuck off back to India and eat cow shit, you CECA trash from India!!! Just because PAP bastards bring you by millions in doesn't mean you are any good.
Sg has 5 million people.. how many millions are ceca, do you know? Ok I am an immigrant. Fine.
My sons born and raised in Singapore. Will you discriminate them as well?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Actually the system in Singapore is good. There is truly no racial discrimination. Which is why the Indian nationals still do well. You are right that LKY built a good system to allow Indians or any race of immigrants to be able to succeed. It is not the same say in US and Canada where there is a glass ceiling.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sg has 5 million people.. how many millions are ceca, do you know? Ok I am an immigrant. Fine.
The ethnic Chinese in Singapore will shrink over time compared to the Indian population. So you shouldnt worry.

safsaf74

Alfrescian
Loyal
IT is problem solving skills not becos of having good command of English cam get the jobs.

India are not homogeneous all English speaking country but English just their second language, an acquired language. Hindu is their first language.

Why need 100% all Indian IT workers and no equal races represented in the IT department?

That's becos Indian are not good at problem solving skills. Keep typing hundreds of lines of codes with many syntax errors and can't solve own problems he created. To cover up this shits they have to form all Indian gangs put in 100% All Indian developers in the IT dept to hide their incompetent in English and problem solving skills.

6 million unemployable Indian graduates every year looking for jobs in India. Go overseas to steal jobs offer with deep discount wages, that's slave wages. Make the IT wages stagnant and no value in IT jobs.

Fake degree anheh are hired for low wages and get them to learn as they earn and become from zero to heroes to Superstar IT workers by PAP GLCs... to booster profit to make shareholders happy...

Not forgetting residential property investments need more Foreign Tenants to rent to foot the mortgage payment bill.
CECA trash from India are the most racist and xenophobic people in the world and that is why they should not be allowed in an international and cosmopolitan place like Singapore!!!

They live the closed Indian culture with no interaction with the outside world. In fact before coming to Singapore, CECA trash from India have not been outside of India ever in their lives!!! They have no idea of how to live in an international and cosmopolitan place like Singapore. No foreigner from any developed or developing country wants to live in India.

CECA trash from India have ZERO international exposure.

Hence Indians are only used to dealing with their own people. They totally incapable of dealing with non-Indian people. Hence they are very discriminating and hire only other CECA trash from India. And PAP basturds allow this continue unabated. PAP basturds are total assholes to sacrifice lives of thousands and thousands of Singaporeans to these racist and xenophobic CECA trash from India!!!

safsaf74

Alfrescian
Loyal
This india ceca trying to sow discords between Singapore chinese and singaporean indian.
Fuck u cecas
CECA trash from India are the most racist and xenophobic people in the world and that is why they should not be allowed in an international and cosmopolitan place like Singapore!!!

They live the closed Indian culture with no interaction with the outside world. In fact before coming to Singapore, CECA trash from India have not been outside of India ever in their lives!!! They have no idea of how to live in an international and cosmopolitan place like Singapore. No foreigner from any developed or developing country wants to live in India.

CECA trash from India have ZERO international exposure.

Hence Indians are only used to dealing with their own people. They totally incapable of dealing with non-Indian people. Hence they are very discriminating and hire only other CECA trash from India. And PAP basturds allow this continue unabated. PAP basturds are total assholes to sacrifice lives of thousands and thousands of Singaporeans to these racist and xenophobic CECA trash from India!!!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@safsaf74 can dont spam please?

Post one time is enough. Dont keep replying to peopel with same reply. Considered spam.

Please. Thank you.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you pundek. Your whole nation is a protected economy. No foreign business can make it unless bribes in the form of business tie ups are done. Not to mention your corrupt politicians and civil serpents. Top it all off, your caste system which you bring into Singapore. Don't pretend we locals cannot see it.
Lastly fuck you again for interfering in local politics. Go and straighten your own nation politics before meddling with ours.
Now the bonus fuck you: you wife and mother!

Sgpind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the system in Singapore is good. There is truly no racial discrimination. Which is why the Indian nationals still do well. You are right that LKY built a good system to allow Indians or any race of immigrants to be able to succeed. It is not the same say in US and Canada where there is a glass ceiling.
I think the US is OK too. Lots of success Indians. In fact like I said earlier US is first choice.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think more explanation is needed as to why sgreans cannot man the customer service helpline of banks...but I realize this has improved since covid has started

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These sinkie chinese treat Malays worse than ceca. Go above that. You got employed in a foreign firm. Local chinesev firm will not employ non chinese using mandarin speakers only as a excuse.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
These sinkie chinese treat Malays worse than ceca. Go above that. You got employed in a foreign firm. Local chinesev firm will not employ non chinese using mandarin speakers only as a excuse.
Malu sia treat u well that why u r here? :rolleyes: