• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGD Strong, Ringgit Weak

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies are not widely read enough. Especially those comments on Temasek Review's facebook page makes me laugh.
You don't even know your backyard why bother about neighbour's problem.

The Low Yat Plaza incident is incited by Barisan Nasional's Samseng arm called Pekida, period. Purpose? To deflect attention away from Najib and 1MDB. The Malaysians show a lot more maturity in handling the issue and they are not falling into the trap. Most online forums such as Lowyat forum (MY's HWZ equivalent) have removed all threads relating to the incident and the different races are united against common enemy ie Najib and 1MDB

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies are not widely read enough. Especially those comments on Temasek Review's facebook page makes me laugh.
You don't even know your backyard why bother about neighbour's problem.

The Low Yat Plaza incident is incited by Barisan Nasional's Samseng arm called Pekida, period. Purpose? To deflect attention away from Najib and 1MDB. The Malaysians show a lot more maturity in handling the issue and they are not falling into the trap. Most online forums such as Lowyat forum (MY's HWZ equivalent) have removed all threads relating to the incident and the different races are united against common enemy ie Najib and 1MDB

Tonychat die pain pain. His UMNO masters are in for it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exchange rate as of today......

image.jpgimage.jpg

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
sillypore dollas is strong because the garberment make it so for several reasons..

like - to attract low paying foreign workers
to attract foreign funds
to control inflation
etc etc

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]After learning that the ringgit fell below 3 to Singapore dollar in a new record low...[/h] 3 hours ago

3194_large_lee50dollars.jpg