• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Woman dines in restaurant to get 50% discount but Foodpanda promo disappears when it's time to pay

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fufupotx.jpg

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...count-but-foodpanda-promo-disappears-when-its

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, sales gimmicks,lol,Don hv then go pay lah, no restaurant would give 50% discount,knn, so old still so dumb,must be one of the 60% stupid sinkies

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical cheapo Sinkie.
Why don't these retards just ear at home and not be sia suay.
In response to a Stomp query, a Foodpanda spokesperson said: "Unfortunately, the dine-in discount at FuFu Pot was temporarily unavailable due to an app update on the evening of Oct 20 – the same time that the customer was redeeming the discount.

"We have reached out to the customer to offer compensation."

The discount is there and food panda is offering compensation. it is their end causing this problem. Nothing cheapskate on this.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question is…if no have 50% discount will this kiam kana still go to this restaurant ?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I always recommend pay 1st then eat. This will avoid many unnecessary unwanted problems.
You can always reject something when you haven't eaten but not after eaten.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I always recommend pay 1st then eat. This will avoid many unnecessary unwanted problems.
You can always reject something when you haven't eaten but not after eaten.
Many restaurants adopt the eat first then pay but it doesn't mean you have to follow their rules. I always insist to pay 1st so that I can eat more at ease. Many lj cb tai chi can happen after you eaten eg extra charges for those items that you doesn't need eg tissue peanut etc all these can sort out during the upfront payment.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
In response to a Stomp query, a Foodpanda spokesperson said: "Unfortunately, the dine-in discount at FuFu Pot was temporarily unavailable due to an app update on the evening of Oct 20 – the same time that the customer was redeeming the discount.

"We have reached out to the customer to offer compensation."

The discount is there and food panda is offering compensation. it is their end causing this problem. Nothing cheapskate on this.
For fuck sake just eat at home.