• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg wife: How i stay strong after two ex-husbands left me for prc girl

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I have been married since I was 19.

"I first got married to a man who was 9 years older than me.

"After dating for a year, he proposed to me at East Coast with a rose and a diamond ring.

"Initially, he treated me like a queen. He brought me out for tours, bought me expensive stuff and restaurant dinners always.

"He was just a layman but he loved me well and never failed to love me less each day when we were dating.

"We bought a resale flat together. We build up our love nest together with a sweet study room where we placed all our happy memories in the form of pictures and the greeting cards we gave each other on occasions.

"After one year of marriage, things changed. He started having an affair with a PRC lady 12 years older than me whom she know from a night club called China Doll.

"I broke down completely and from 55kg, my weight dropped down to 40kg within 3 months.

"I felt as if he had brought me to heaven, only to then throw me down to hell.

"I tried to commit suicide but failed.

"He forced me to sign on the 3 years separation letter and I signed. After three years, we were officially divorced and sold the flat in the open market.

"Next, I met my second hubby and got married after three years of dating.

"Things went well and smooth and everything seemed to be perfect.

"We got a son after our first year of marriage.

"After three years of marriage, however, he changed.

"He started to go missing and went on tours around the world without informing me.

"He gambled and lost almost half a million dollars. I had to go around and beg others to lend me money to save him.

"He went drinking, got drunk almost everyday and gambled on and off and went on tours as if he had no family. One day, my friend caught him hanging out with a PRC girl and when my friend approached him he yelled at her and ran away.

"I took care of his parents and my child as part of my duties as a wife.

"I did my very best to be a great wife but he always abandoned my child and I and he'd go touring around with girls from China without a single SMS or phone call to inform me.

"After eight years, we divorced and sold the flat in open market.

"He needed money to clear his debts so he couldn't let us continue staying there.

"I got control and custody of my child, and bought a resale flat off the open market which cost me almost half a million dollars.

"I now have to work until I'm 65 years old just to pay for the HDB flat alone.

"I am 32 this years and yet I have gotten divorced -- twice.

"But, nothing can bring me down. I will continue living my life and be happy that I am together with my sensible child.

"I will give him the best I can and never abandon him at all cost.

"Thumbs up to women and hope all women who're facing problem can be strong like me.

"No matter what happens, we still have our family, friends, and work.

"I may have had two failed marriages within 12 years, which is a big blow, but I believe times is the best medicine.

"I have a lovely child who's five years old, a caring sister and the support of my family, and a group of close friends who're always around me to give me encouragement and support mentally.

"Without them, I wouldn't be alive. They motivate my life and helped me understand that a failed marriage doesn't mean it's the end of the world.

"Although it has happened to me twice, I believe there will be sunshine after the rain.

"There are times when I thought of just dying as I couldn't handle any more stress and the torture from my marriage. Thank God I always have my thoughts on my child always. I love him so much that I can't bear to leave him alone.

"I have to stay alive and work hard for his future.

"I wanna groom my child to become the best person he can be and I wanna give him all my love and the best of my abilities.

"I brought him to this world and i got to be responsible to him forever.

"There are always colleagues, friends and even relatives who engage in gossip behind my back about why I got divorced twice and blah blah blah.

"I am responsible for my own life and nobody will understand what I have gone through before more than myself.

"I will never bother about what others say about me behind my back. No need to explain anything to them.

"I still doll myself up when I go to work everyday and I bring my child for holidays and I renovated my house to give my son a comfortable life.

"I teach him everyday about life. Every Saturday is always family day with my son when we will go shopping, hunt for food or just gather at my relative's house.

"Life is happy and peaceful. I count my blessings and not my miseries.

"I do have suitors now but I still choose to be alone as I want to focus on my son and groom him well.

"He's always a happy-go-lucky boy who never fails to make me laugh everyday.

"I thanks God for giving me all these and I want to give my blessings to all women whose marriages have not been smooth-sailing.

"Stay positive and look at the bright side always.

"Stay positive no matter what happen as life is not just about all these."

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does this article makes me think Singaporean males are irresponsible and losers?

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lately we have been getting this sorts of articles, well written but the story don't seem to add up. Sounds like stories from Cleo, Her World, etc. I remember a classic where this woman wrote about why she married her rapist which naturally was far fetched as it had nothing to do with village girl but about a city girl with a career.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are still single don't believe what your prospective partner who is a divorcee tells you. Takes 2 hands to clap. Men are more sentimental than women. Ever heard of men jumping flats with their babies? Women still do. Heartless bitches usually force the man to find other for companionship. The good ones are already taken so stupid sinkies men seek PRC with fox spirits.

Why does this article makes me think Singaporean males are irresponsible and losers?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry to the OP but this is a BS article,

divorce if not just one person fault, and she divorce twice,

still want to say its the hubby fault,
must be a smelly urine oyster, good for the hubby.

I hate women like this, always bitching. knn

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman needs to take a hard look at herself why both her marriage failed.
She conveniently shift all the wrongs to the guys.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are right dude,,and another thing,,how come this sort of feminist sob letters seems to getting more common and each story seems to get taller and taller,,,I dont believe that this woman is real,,even if real,,she cant be that 'decent' a person...but the author should consider writing more short stories,,might earn a decent living after that.

Stay away from single mothers.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC pussies are indeed power but the sad part is that a lot of these Sinkie men like this guy are marrying the wrong type of PRCs here. If you want PRC wife, better go China. Tons of pretty ones who are also wife material.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The woman needs to take a hard look at herself why both her marriage failed.
She conveniently shift all the wrongs to the guys.

agreed.. marriage and relationship is not just about physically being together, the emotional part too. i suspect the woman does not know how to be in companion with her hubby emotionally.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC pussies are indeed power but the sad part is that a lot of these Sinkie men like this guy are marrying the wrong type of PRCs here. If you want PRC wife, better go China. Tons of pretty ones who are also wife material.

Problem is, these Sinkie men never intended to find a PRC wife in the first place. The problem arises when these men frequent KTVs and HFJs where PRC pussies are available. After bonking and several more bonkings, they kena kam cheng (real or perceive) and that's when the problem will inevitably escalate, leading to divorce. If spouse one-eye-open-one-eye-shut, peaceful co-existence. If can't, divorce. Seen many of these cases.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is, these Sinkie men never intended to find a PRC wife in the first place. The problem arises when these men frequent KTVs and HFJs where PRC pussies are available. After bonking and several more bonkings, they kena kam cheng (real or perceive) and that's when the problem will inevitably escalate, leading to divorce. If spouse one-eye-open-one-eye-shut, peaceful co-existence. If can't, divorce. Seen many of these cases.

You are right. I've seen a few cases myself. During my cheonging days, my kakis were all palying the kam cheng game with the KTV girls, mummies and singers. Straight sex was just too boring. All of us were not looking for wives and we all manage to 'retire' (after much money and emotions spent of course) in one piece. We are all quite lao jiao in our career and in the scene then so we had the money to spend and know what we were looking for. Unfortunate I've seen a few cases myself where they guys fall into this PRC trap and found themselves high and dry with divorces and credit card debts. One of them was a close friend and school mate, who dare not contact any of us because he owes everyone money.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right. I've seen a few cases myself. During my cheonging days, my kakis were all palying the kam cheng game with the KTV girls, mummies and singers. Straight sex was just too boring. All of us were not looking for wives and we all manage to 'retire' (after much money and emotions spent of course) in one piece. We are all quite lao jiao in our career and in the scene then so we had the money to spend and know what we were looking for. Unfortunate I've seen a few cases myself where they guys fall into this PRC trap and found themselves high and dry with divorces and credit card debts. One of them was a close friend and school mate, who dare not contact any of us because he owes everyone money.

Sad isn't it? The number of friends that kena conned by PRCs. I always tell my friends that for every 100 PRC charbors, lucky if you find one who disregard the $$$$$$ factor in a relationship. At least 5 of my friends are enjoying this type of relationship.

When we examine the circumstances leading to $$$$-suicide our friends went through, cannot always blame the PRC gal. I witnessed several of my friends die-die want to impress, even if have to borrow money. These gals are here to make money. If can kam cheng along the way, a bonus for them. I opine it is best to always tell the gals we jialak jialak where $$$ is concerned. That way, if the gal wants to get involved, she won't be looking at $$$$ as the main consideration.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Singapore women are materialistic creatures who will not hesitate to divorce their laid off husbands .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Whahaha .. Bingo !! that's why I always tell my friends you want to play can but remember must treat them like a toy , cannot put in emo .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahaha .. Bingo !! that's why I always tell my friends you want to play can but remember must treat them like a toy , cannot put in emo .

Bro, easier said than done! Hahahahaaaa................. I used to dispense the same advice but I myself also became a victim!