• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - This Singaporean's goal in life is to get the reward Button from YouTube before he dies

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hi Hi, Welcome to Tiny CreatureHub (Kim C). If you are my subscriber, you will know that my English is not so good. I fail in O'Level and in my life I mostly speak dialect. By creating YouTube video hope to improve my English. Also would like to see how far I can go. I not sure what content I can made but I do whatever I think of. I wish to have 100000 Subscribers to get the reward Button from YouTube before I die. That my only goal now to be Singapore YouTuber. Do follow me by Subscribing my channel. Help me fulfill my Dream. Be Brave Be Wayang.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/anyone-like-tinycreaturehub-youtube-channel.6732716/

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has me to thank for spreading his video to remind others how stupid it is to jabbed yourself with poison so you can go to malls and restaurants.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish to have 100000 Subscribers to get the reward Button from YouTube before I die. That my only goal now to be Singapore YouTuber.
Kind of strange that he mentioned the word "die". From his other videos in his channel, he just turn 50.

Age 50, in present times, is not old, even though it is the starting age for flaccidness. Nothing major of a concern as he dun need to use any substances to boost his manhood or need to go to KTV to actually pay women some money in order for women to actually give a shit about him.

Did he found something about his body that he didn't announce to his subscribers as he is SOOOOOOOOOOO PROUDLY vaccinated?

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

At 6:30, he was doing running and mentioned that 2 weeks after the booster, he feel very shiong in running. You can come up with your own conclusion. That was a Jan video. i am not sure how he feels now during his run.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he found something about his body that he didn't announce to his subscribers as he is SOOOOOOOOOOO PROUDLY vaccinated?

The yeast is fermenting. The moment he announces he has something in his body that is directly related to vaccine he will hit 100,000 subscribers and after that he dies. That would be a fitting finale ! :thumbsup: