• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Talking Point : Is It Safe To Buy Cheap Medicine From Malaysia - Without A Prescription?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn .. these pharmacy is charging am arm and leg just to get some panadol and they have the cheek to tell people it's not safe to buy drugs without prescription?

Can't I get a prescription from local doctor and get my medicine from Johor Malaysia.

Chee bye .. PAP acting more and more like CCP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear CNA propagandists, who told you that simple over-the-counter stuff like Panadol need a prescription? Is this a standing order from Hell Minister Vaccine Ong, probably part of his 'Healthier SG' shit plan? :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn .. these pharmacy is charging am arm and leg just to get some panadol and they have the cheek to tell people it's not safe to buy drugs without prescription?

Can't I get a prescription from local doctor and get my medicine from Johor Malaysia.

Chee bye .. PAP acting more and more like CCP.

PAP = a more retarded mini me version of the CCP, minus the Great Firewall and grandiose geopolitical ambitions.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at it from another perspective.

A crony is losing profits.

It's not just drugs, the healthcare cronies here make money by psycho'ing old farts and 'vulnerable groups' here to go for health checkups. There, no problem say until got problem, small problem say until like got big problem, then they dump a mountainload of drugs onto those people.

It's a racket and a scam.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb ,these pap still think lky times when ppl ate dumb ,now all k ow how to think ,that's why lky before he dead,say that soon pap will not be around ,those fuckers cbl n enriching themselves,70% Don wakeup they will suffer,

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, what a joke to insinuate that Malaysia drugs/medicine are less safe/ineffective just because they are cheaper..

As if inflated ones sold locally are made in some different place?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not just drugs, the healthcare cronies here make money by psycho'ing old farts and 'vulnerable groups' here to go for health checkups. There, no problem say until got problem, small problem say until like got big problem, then they dump a mountainload of drugs onto those people.

It's a racket and a scam.
Eating all these medicine make your liver overworked.